Welcome to a multidimensional world with this modification. AbyssalCraft Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 has been created by Shinoow with the purpose of combining magic with exploration. This modification is based on creating up to four new dimensions where you will find new blocks, objects, resources and already dead creatures.
The dimensions are: The Abyssal Wasteland, The Dreadlands, Omothol and Dark Realm. These dimensions symbolize in the same order, in a profound superficial way, the four dimensions that make up the universe with the name of AbyssalCraft Mod.
With Abyssal Wasteland, the outermost layer, you can find common creatures of Minecraft, with Dreadlands, Omothol and Dark Realm, you will find new mutant creatures, more powerful bosses and new shadows. But you must keep in mind that before entering these dimensions, you must be very well equipped.
So that you can see and understand perfectly the functioning of AbyssalCraft Mod, as the different blocks and objects, the specifications of each dimension and its creatures, the most advisable thing is that you create a guide with the name of Necronomicon.
How to install AbyssalCraft Mod
AbyssalCraft Mod is responsible for adding a new biome to the game of Minecraft which is quite modest during the day, but evil lurks when the sun is opposed. You will know when you have acquired it by the strong contrast that occurs in typical colors. But be careful exploring the Dark Lands.
To install this modification you just have to follow these simple steps that we will show you below:
- First of all you must make sure you have installed or installed, Minecraft Forge Mod in its version 1.12, 1.12.1 or version 1.12.2 any of these can work
- Now go to download the file of AbyssalCraft Mod in any of the versions already mentioned for the Forge, both must be logically compatible
- Double click on the file you have downloaded from Forge or if you already have it, it is the same. This is so you can start the installer of the mod
- Now copy and paste the file you have downloaded from AbissalCraft Mod into your .minecraft / mods folder
- If you have followed all these steps as we have explained, you will be ready to enjoy new adventures within new dimensions in Minecraft
AbyssalCraft Mod’s characteristics
In AbyssalCraft Mod there are many new blocks with the aim of making armor and weapons stronger than Minecraft vanilla. You repair yourself and then create a gateway key. This will allow you to open the portal to the next level in this mod.
The dimension of Wastelands is based on a bleak and desolate kingdom full of fortresses and various rare monsters that you found before. There is another level beyond this, but it requires invoking Asorah and creating his Dreaded Gateway Key from the gem he throws.
And once you’ve finished it, you’ll end up in Dreadlands, a stretch of foggy misty land you’ve never seen before. But once again, another boss is waiting for you after building your altar. Cha’Gorath rests underground.
AbyssalCraft Mod is a pretty massive modification when you delve into its layers. There is a new dimension to discover, but be prepared for the worst and arm yourself well. It will not be so easy.
AbyssalCraft Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10