Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a Minecraft mod that was designed to add planets randomly or specified by players to the game. All these planets have totally unique properties such as the density of the atmosphere, the distance from the sun, the composition of the atmosphere, the average temperature and size. Players can build rockets from blocks to travel to these incredible new worlds.
Once we have created and tested our ship, we may be able to leave our planet and begin with space exploration. We will discover new planets, moons and even new solar systems, where of course we can land, explore and also create a base on another planet. If it is your preference, you can also create bases in the space.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Features
- CModular rockets
- Planetary research.
- Asteroid mining missions.
- Multiblock machines to create pieces.
- Supports RF (and support IC2 for multiblocks).
- Space stations.
- Multiple solar systems.
- XML planet specification.
- Custom recipes through XML.
This incredible mod will allow us to enjoy an entertaining space exploration, where we can create our own spaceship, with a design and the shape that we like, using blocks added by the mod or also predefined blocks of the game. Although you will have to be able to sail the skies, so we must control the weight and aerodynamics of our ship in order to be able to take off and leave our planet.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Other Usages
- Hidden terrain generation option in “Secret” test added to the Advanced Planet configuration.
- As if the lower ground gene was not bad enough
- Correction of miscellaneous errors
- More things that I do not remember because it’s been too long since I updated this page
- Overworld can now be Terraformed if it is enabled in the configuration
- Sealevel, type of water block added to the Advanced Planet configuration.
- The pipes and cables are being removed and replaced with the wireless transceiver
- Many more bug fixes
- The oxygen vent has tracers so you can see where leaks occur
- So many bug fixes that I really need a nap
- There was that Halloween event that went terribly wrong … RIP 10/31/2017
- Fix satellites that do not work on moons
- The recipe for the structure tower now makes 8
- fix the bounding box on the cables
- Fixed machines are reassembled
- Fix the IC2 management download at the wrong time
- Fixed the creative menu lock in the advanced rocketry tab.
How to install Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge and LibVulpes installed
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- In the open mac search engine, hold down the ALT key and click “Go” then go to the library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you just downloaded (file.jar) in the Mods folder.
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is already installed.
Advanced Rocketry Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2