The new mod known as Animated Player Mod 1.14 allows user to include an appreciable amount of modifications with which the character acts in a more realistic way after including animation and movements, this will allow you, among other options, to present facial expressions of according to the state of mind, health or appetite, articulating the arms and legs, opening and closing the eyes, moving the mouth as if breathing and raising the eyebrows. One of the main demands of users of video games is that both the figures that represent humans and animals, other creatures and the environment are quite similar to those of real life.
The new mod known as Animated Player Mod allows users to please by including an appreciable amount of modifications with which the character acts in a more realistic way to include more animation and movements, this will allow you, among other options, to present facial expressions of according to the state of mind, health or appetite, articulating the arms and legs, opening and closing the eyes, moving the mouth as if breathing and raising the eyebrows. One of the main demands of users of video games is that both the figures that represent humans and animals, other creatures and the environment are quite similar to those of real life.
Characteristics animated Player Mod
The versions Animated Player 1.14 add to the player a large number of movements and animations to give it greater realism. With the improvements he now has his own face, since he can move his eyes, eyebrows and mouth and depending on the state of health or appetite his face changes between happy or sad. Other modifications to improve the character’s image are observed when he flies, when shooting arrows, when he walks, runs, swims or jumps. Additionally, you can also bend your knees and elbows. It should be noted that in the previous versions the player presented a very “static” image.
Advantages of Animated Player Mod
Here we quote the most outstanding advantages of the game
- Regularly updated and / or improved• Both versions present the figures with more realism
- The main character of the game can now bend the knees and elbows• Presents new facial animations• Changes in the face can be observed according to mood or appetite
- The character has more animations when flying• You can enlarge any part of the images
- You can zoom in or out on the screen image• Can be played alone, accompanied or by several players in the network
Requirements for Animated Player Mod
Animated Player Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, plus 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. You should have hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Use an Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regarding operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better Title operation then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a processor 3.5 GHz or higher. Animated Player Mod requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installing Animated Player Mod
Here we describe the steps to follow for the installation of Animated Player Mod in versions 1.14
- Minecraft Forge must first be downloaded in versions 1.14
- Then proceed to download Animation API 1.7.2 or 1.14
- Next, download Animated Player Mod 1.7.2 or Animated Player Mod 1.14
- Now you must double click on the downloaded file of Forge to run the installer
- Paste the downloaded “Animation API” file into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the downloaded file of the mod into .minecraft / mods
Animated Player Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.7.10