Anvil Enchantments Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a mod that does not add any new object to the game, but a new and interesting functionality so that you avoid losing your experience points when trying to get the enchantment what else you want, or need, at the enchantment table.
Anvil Enchantments Mod Features
The anvil is mainly used to repair tools, armor and weapons, which you can do without stripping your spells. It can also be used to combine enchantments of two elements, to give a name to an individual element or to crush other players who walk underneath while it is falling. All its functions, except for crushing players, cost experience levels, and some have material costs.
Changing the name of the elements can be done in the same work step as repair or combination, as long as the cost of the experience is not too high. In survival mode, the anvil can only apply 39 levels of work in a single operation. If the job would cost 40 or more levels, it will be rejected as “Too expensive!”. This does not apply in creative mode.
Penalization of previous work:
Regardless of the work that is done, whether rename, repair or combine, there will be an additional cost to work on an article that has been previously altered on an anvil: the “pre-work penalty”. When an item is new, this value is zero.
Each time an item is worked on an anvil (not including a name change), its previous work penalty is multiplied by 2 and 1. Therefore, if an item has been worked n times, the penalty will be 2 ^ n-1. After six functions, the penalty will be 63 levels, which will make any additional repair or enchantment in survival impossible. After 31 functions, the penalty will be 2147483647 levels and subsequent operation will be impossible in any way.
The change of name always costs only one level, in addition to any previous Work penalty. Renaming will not increase the previous work penalty.
If the item is only renamed without repairing or enchanting it, the cost of the maximum level is 39 levels, even if the previous Work penalty is higher. However, once the penalty reaches or exceeds 2147483647, it will be impossible to change the name.
How to install Anvil Enchantments Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed.
- Locate the folder of your minecraft application.
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type% appdata% and click Run.
- In the open mac search engine, hold down the ALT key and click on Go then library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) in the Mods folder.
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed.
Anvil Enchantments Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2