ArchitectureCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 as the name implies, is a modification of Minecraft that offers users new options to be used in the worlds of architecture. With this new version of ArchitectureCraft Mod, which includes the option of creating new triangular and spherical decorative blocks, you can get out of the monotony by making new constructions, since you will leave the cubic and gridded figures, which gives you to the constructions more dynamic and real aspects. Among the new options of Minecraft ArchitectureCraft Mod you can use new tools with which you can install sloping roofs, circular wells to store water, windows and arched doors, among other options.
Characteristics of ArchitectureCraft Mod
Between the most outstanding characteristics we will mention the following:
- The modification allows creating blocks of various shapes (triangular, spherical)
- It includes a hammer (Hammer), with which we can turn the blocks that have already been placed in the constructions without having to remove them
- Add a chisel, with which you can change the shape of the blocks
- Includes a table saw (Sawbench), with which you can cut the blocks and make new shapes
- You can build slanted roofs, round water wells, rounded columns and arched doors and windows
- Among the blocks we have the following types: For roofs and other inclined structures; for window frames (they can have glass inserted in them); rounded: For pillars and to build rounded corners in the walls; for arched structures: there are several sizes option; for handrails and railings: ideal for installing on balconies and stairs, and for placing on the steps of stairs and on slippery surfaces
New features of architectureCraft Mod
- Regularly updated
- The modified version features sharper colors and images
- By including the options indicated in the features make the game more competitive and interesting
- Images can be enlarged or reduced on the screen
- Images can be zoomed in or out on the screen
- The game can be used by a player, another player present or several players through the networks
- You can build as many buildings as you like
- Buildings can have different structures and contain various environments
- The buildings are built according to their use and taste
Requirements for ArchitectureCraft Mod
ArchitectureCraft Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of ArchitectureCraft Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
ArchitectureCraft Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of ArchitectureCraft Mod
- First step you must download Minecraft Forge Mod Version 1.10.2
- In the second step you must download ArchitectureCraft Mod Version 1.10.2
- Third step double-click on the file downloaded from Forge so that the installer runs
- And finally Paste the downloaded file from ArchitectureCraft Mod into the minecraft / mods folder
More Players Models Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4