With Backpacks Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 you can create backpacks to transport more materials and at the same time, it will decrease the amount of trips you make when you want to move an item.
Backpacks Mod allows you to make better the adventures since you will have more luggage and more variety of contents within them. Backpacks Mod allows you to create two types of backpacks, the Ender backpack and a normal backpack, the first will be connected to an Ender chest located in your home and the second will allow us to enter the crafting table where we can make recipes. Additionally, you will have three sizes of backpacks to choose from as well as different colors.
You can make your explorations more extensive and become a true backpacker, you will have inside your backpack an inventory that will allow better development in each of your crusades.
Backpacks Mod features
With Backpacks Mod, regular backpacks store 27 items and large backpacks store 57. The color of the backpack can be changed with dye and you can design special backpacks for the workbench that allow you to open a crafting table anywhere.
Backpacks can be used from inside other backpacks. When you have an open backpack, you can right-click on other backpacks to open them.
While a backpack is opened, it can not be moved, so there is no possibility of accidentally placing a backpack inside it.
If you are holding a backpack when opening a chest, a multi-section version of the chest’s interface will open so you can open backpacks, allowing you to transfer items between backpacks and chests.
How to use Backpacks Mod
- Create a backpack with either 27 slots or the largest of 57 slots
- Choose the desired color among the different colors of minecraft
- You can also choose your material among 8 types of leather or leather
- Select the backpack that you created so that it appears on the elements screen
- Proceed to choose the items you want to carry in your backpack
Backpacks Mod advantages
- You can choose between two types of backpacks: Ender Backpack or Normal Backpack.
- There are three types and sizes of different backpacks.
- You can customize your backpacks with Minecraft colors.
- Basic backpacks have the capacity to store 27 items and the largest backpack will have an inventory that will store 57 items.
- If your character is killed then the backpack will fall to the ground, you can go back for it and retrieve it with all the items inside it.
- Backpacks Mod allows you to save space and time in your explorations.
- You can leave the house knowing that you have a good inventory that will allow you to survive and defend yourself better in your exploration by different Mod.
Backpacks Mod installation
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Then download the .jar file from Backpacks Mod.
- Then double-click on the downloaded file of Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of Backpacks Mod, inside the minecraft / mods folder.
- After completing these steps correctly, proceed to enjoy your new adventure as a backpacker in the Minecraft Mod.
Backpacks Mod Download 1.17/1.16.5 Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2