Battle Towers Mod 1.12.2 is a modification that includes many towers similar to the dungeons with Golem on each floor that stores the chests that contain useful treasure.
When you reach the top or bottom level of a tower, a Golem in the Battle Tower will initiate a fight against you. You must kill the Golem to officially defeat the tower and loot the chest at the top.
With Battle Towers Mod, once they kill the golem, the tower will begin to collapse, destroying 2-4 floors at the top of the battle tower. If the player is on a floor below the golem, he will destroy the floors and chests that are on that floor of the tower in order to reach the player.
BattleTowers Mod features
BattleTowers Mod randomly generates towers through your world where you can fight and get rewards.
The towers that appear randomly in BattleTowers Mod have 8 levels that you need to beat and overcome, and then a boss level at the top of the tower that is powerful but the rewards for killing it are excellent.
Among the most relevant features of BattleTowers Mod, are several types of materials that built battle towers, these are usually identical, but then we will show you a short list with some of them:
- Cobbled (double stone slab floor)
- Cobblestone mossy (double stone slab floor)
- Smooth Stone (cobblestone floor)
- Ice (clay block floor)
- Sandstone (sandstone floor)
- Netherrack (Soul Sand floor)
- End Stone
Instances exist in BattleTowers Mod when you go in reverse order. These towers are built exactly the same, without windows.
When they do not have the window, this is easily identified as the inverse tower, since there is no other entry point. They are sunk underground and the starting point is at the top of the tower, approximately 20-30 blocks from the ground.
In the lower part, the Golem will be generated and will fight from there. After the defeat, you will receive the message from the collapsed tower, although it is blocked and simply destroys the ground below the tower as if it were on the surface.
The first type of ruined towers that are in BattleTowers Mod, appears with a mixture of mossy and regular pebbles with several holes in the walls, these are not only normal windows, but are real holes. The booty is usually worse compared to the regular battle tower. There is no golem that protects these towers.
The second type of tower in ruins when it appears, it seems that it has already been conquered, since it only has the two lower floors, like a normal tower after its Battle Tower Golem has been defeated.
Unlike regular BattleTowers, which are in ruins and can have Creeper and Blaze breeders, which makes them more difficult for less booty. However, this can be used for overworld blaze farm if it is handled correctly.
How to install BattleTowers Mod
- Make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Open the minecraft application folder.
- In open windows select> Run from the start menu and type in lowercase the following sentence: %appdata% and click again> Run.
- In the open mac search engine, you must hold down the ALT key and click> Go> Library in the top menu bar. Then start the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file of the modification that you just downloaded BattleTowers Mod in the Mods folder.
- When you restart Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod has already been installed.
BattleTowers Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2