BdLib Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 and 1.15.2 is a modification of Minecraft created by Bdew. It is a collection of generic modification.
Its function is to help other modifications run correctly when creating an error. Sometimes, some tools create errors while they are running because some files are missing in the directory.
BdLib Mod will provide your requirements and help you to function correctly completely.
The BdLib Mod tool is more than 80% complete and is also available with the latest version of Miencraft. There is a suitable list in which this tool is required.
The modification that this mod requires is Gendustry, Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, AE2 Stuff, Compacter.
BdLib Mod features
- BdLib Mod is another type of library Mod with scripts and bits of code with which other mods have full confidence for its correct operation. Some of these mods are very relevant, for example Gendustry Mod.
- It is very likely that you already use a mod that is combined with BdLib Mod and without realizing it, you already have it installed. Other affected modifications add Pressure Pipers, Advanced Generators, AE2 Stuff, among others.
- They are modifications that perhaps for many players are not so relevant but, you must have BdLib Mod installed so that they can work correctly.
- Like other past library modifications, BdLib Mod does relatively little by itself. There are some library mods that add small effects such as controlling sleep on a server.
- BdLib Mod on the other hand, does not include almost anything if you do not have the corresponding modifications installed, for this reason it is very useful to download and use them alone, unless you want two specific commands enabled.
- If you use / oredistribution it will be much easier to search for mineral streaks when you look around Minecraft, and / dumpregistry also counts as a good tool for players looking to make their own configurations, since it exports a list of all block names , elements and fluids.
- The goal of BdLib Mod is to provide an API with code that is not specific to any particular Minecraft modification.
- Currently BdLib Mod is used as a support library for Gendustry, Pressure Pipe, Advanced Generators, AE2 Stuff and Compacter.
How to install BdLib Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click> Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go then> Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from BdLib Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
BdLib Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2