Better Builder’s Wands Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a modification for Minecraft that adds four wands to the game, these are based on the Builder’s Wand of the Extra Utilities mod. However, it does not require the installation of additional utilities.
With Better Builder’s Wands Mod when you right-click on a block, the builder rods allow you to place an area of the same block on the right-click side, as long as there are blocks of the same type in the inventory.
The wands have different modes which can be alternated by pressing the M key when the rod is held. This allows placing blocks with greater precision. In addition, this modification offers a configuration to replace fluids when building. This can be switched by pressing the F key. Both keys can be changed in the configuration menu.
Better Builder’s Wands Mod features
- Better Builder’s Wands Mod adds 4 wands to the game to give you the possibility of placing many blocks at a time in a certain direction or area.
- All the wands require that you have the desired blocks in your inventory and then you can place them as you see fit. The stone wand is the simplest and allows you to place up to 5 blocks at a time and up to 130 blocks during its lifetime. You can only place blocks horizontally with this wand.
- The Iron Wand is an intermediate stone update and places up to 9 blocks at a time for 250 blocks. You can also change from horizontal to vertical by pressing the M key.
- Diamond offers you much more functionality in the placement of blocks, but also limits you for its durability. You can place up to 1562 blocks for 1562 uses. And it has several different modes to choose from with the M key from horizontal / vertical lines of a single direction or extensive areas.
- The unbreakable wand gives you all the flexibility of the Diamond but it will never break. Better Builder’s Wands Mod is a great time saver to place many blocks in a row or group.
- As it is also incredibly useful for the fact that you do not even need to change blocks if you already have certain blocks placed. As long as you have enough in your inventory, you can use the same rod to place multiple types of blocks over and over again.
How to install Better Builder’s Wands Mod 1.16
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Now download the .jar file from Better Builder’s Wands Mod.
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Better Builder’s Wands Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Better Builder’s Wands Mod 1.16 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2