The goal of Better PvP Mod 1.12.2 is to help users improve in player versus player situations. With just installing it, you could immediately think that this involves hacks or tricks of some kind, but there’s nothing like that in Better PvP Mod.
There are no auras of death, speed hacks or aimbots for bows, nothing like that. Instead, players have access to a fully functional mini map that allows them to plot points with the B key and see everything around them, whether they are above or below the ground.
This is ideal for detecting invisible players or other players who may be using traps to remain undetected.
Better PvP Mod adds a lot of useful functions for Minecraft that can be used for PVP or for survival / hardcore. The mod also includes a completely customizable GUI interface system consisting of several interfaces, also customizable, such as a mini map, armor status, potion status, etc.
Better PvP Mod also adds a lot of useful key combinations that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an RPG style action bar system.
Better PvP Mod features
Better PvP Mod adds useful features to Minecraft that can be used in both PVP and regular survival. Among its most relevant characteristics are the following below:
- Mini-map interface – works above and below ground.
- An interface that shows the currently active potion effects.
- An interface that shows information about your equipped armor and the element that you have at that moment.
- An interface that shows the number of arrows you have left and your current vertical orientation angle.
- Quick use: system similar to an action bar of key bindings that you can automatically use an item set on your hot bar without having to move away from your currently waiting element.
- Keeping the default button pressed will allow you to continue using the item as if you were pressing the right mouse button. For example: place fire, TNT, throw potions, eat, drink.
- Best sprint: sprint holding down a single key. They can also be set to W just like the “Fast Food” function.
- Alternate sneak: Allows you to activate or deactivate your sneak and keep hidden without having to hold anything.
- Notification system: on-screen notifications for various things, such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, by arrow, among others.
- XP drops: the experience gained or lost flies through your screen.
- Edit mode: the interfaces can be moved and also center and rotate by pressing the C / F keys to fit all your PVP needs.
- Configuration: Anything can be disabled or enabled at any time.
- Customization: some of the interfaces provide more customization settings available in the mod configuration GUI.
How to install Better PvP Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Download the .jar file of Better PvP Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Better PvP Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Better PvP Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2