Just reading the name of BetterFPS Mod 1.14 is enough to explain the purpose of this modification of Minecraft. Frame rate has been a constant problem for Minecraft since it appeared many years ago.
It is quite surprising for many people that this game suffers from frame rate problems because its visual effects do not seem to be too heavy.
However, due to a lack of correct optimization, Minecraft requires players to have a relatively fast high-quality computer to run the game without having problems with the FPS (frames per second).
Luckily there are many different ways to improve the game’s FPS in different ways and the BetterFPS Mod is one of them.
The modification of BetterFPS Mod fulfills its function by changing the way the game calculates the sine and cosines. Doing this allows your game to work much better, so this mod is a godsend if you’re using a low-end computer and you’re struggling to run Minecraft without problems.
Of course it will not solve all the FPS problems you face with the game, but it will certainly reduce them significantly which will allow you to have a much smoother and therefore more enjoyable experience when you play Minecraft.
How to Install BetterFPS Mod
A very crucial point that you should remember about Better FPS Mod is that it has multiple different algorithms for players to choose between them.
Each of these algorithms is designed with the same purpose of increasing the FPS, but some work better than others in certain scenarios and that’s why you may have to change the algorithms from time to time to make sure the modification keeps working optimally
To change the algorithms you can use the configuration file that comes with Better FPS Mod or, there is also a user interface in the game that you can open with the F12 key which you can use in the same way.
To install this modification you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you below, it is very simple, you just have to:
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder. And in open windows click on> Run from the start menu, type %appdata% in lowercase and click again on Run
- Download and place the .jar file of Better FPS Mod in the folder of your .minecraft / mods
- Once this is done, once you start the Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the modification has already been installed
BetterFPS Mod characteristics
One of the main features of Better FPS Mod is that the algorithm is configurable, using a game configuration screen.
It is even useful for servers since the server needs sine and cosine to generate fragments, calculate the acceleration of the entity, etc. Regarding the issue of algorithms, those of Riven, Full and Half seem to be the best.
The mathematics of Taylor and Java seem to be much worse than the vanilla algorithm. The LibGDX Algorithm is the same as the Riven Algorithm only with some modifications.
You can even change the algorithm in the configuration file or in the game configuration GUI by simply pressing the F12 key while in the game.
BetterFPS Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10