BiblioCraft Mod 1.13.2 started as a library and then became an essential storage and organization mod for Minecraft players.
BiblioCraft Mod has a library individually and over time has expanded. BiblioCraft Mod can add many blocks that will be very useful for new elements and equipment. These blocks can allow you to have quicker access to those items that are displayed.
These elements have the feature that while they are not used, they free space on your PC, making BiblioCraft Mod a lighter program. Blibliocraft Mod is basically a furniture mod where you will find new furniture that you can use to decorate your home and in this way make it better for your comfort.
BiblioCraft Mod features
- Library: you can build a library, you can use your own language and signs so that they are encrypted and nobody understands
- Showcases: have an exhibition site where you can display what you want
- Tool rack: you have several places where you can store your tools in a simple way, you will have your tools in view when you need them
- Armor Stand: this allows you to equip or disarm a group of armors every time you decide to go out and explore, making it easier
- The typesetting table: allows you to share all the books that you have saved with your friends. You just have to have them in a shared folder then copy them and pass them
- Wooden labels: in a more aesthetic way they allow you to identify your containers, something more visible in comparison with the signs
- Shelving: you can use it to decorate and to display what you want, either in a room or in a room
- Shelves for potions: to have all your potions neat and at hand
- Desktops: You can use them to write a novel or a biography. Become a famous writer can also be used for another purpose
- Seating: Now you can decorate your home, you can furnish it and your room will look better, you will no longer sit on the floor or on a staircase
- Wooden tables: Use them to eat or share a cup of tea, or simply to place what you want
- Fancy Lantern: these are torches from ancient times that will adorn the front or the patio of your home
- Fancy Lamp: If you do not want the torches because of the smoke they produce then this is what is indicated, the fancy lamps are light lamps that have three different models and do not pollute
- Dinner plate: since you have your furniture and new tables you can combine them with utensils, you can have your own plate of food, forget about eating on the floor
- Cookie Jar: This is a costume that you can use so you do not get caught
- Map frame: Allows you to observe your maps to explore better
How to install BiblioCraft Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Second download BiblioCraft Mod.
- When you have all the downloaded files you must double click on the file of Forge Mod, this will run the installer.
- Then paste the downloaded file of BiblioCraft Mod into the folder .minecraft / mods.
- Now you only have to enjoy your game!
BiblioCraft Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2