Binnie’s Mods is actually a collection of several different mods, all designs to complement one another and add more and more new content to Minecraft with each additional mod, Binnie’s Mods is a suite of mods designed to expand the Forestry mod. It both extends the bee and tree breeding aspect by adding many new species with varied products, along with new features such as fully breedable flowers and genetic manipulation.
It is essentially an expansion on the first mod, Forestry, and each addition does something new for Minecraft. It adds 111 new species of bee and 66 new honey combs, most which can be centrifuged to give products from vanilla Minecraft, Forestry and other forge mods such as IndustrialCraft² and Railcraft. It also adds many new machines to help manage and manipulate your bee, tree and flower collection. As well as many new trees and flowers.
Binnie’s Mods is a collection of mods that includes the following:
The Extra Bees mod: this is the first mod created in Binnie’s Mods, and the first addition to Forestry as well. These bees can be tamed and made to produce a number of goods, including honey, naturally, as well as other things you just wouldn’t think possible. This mod works on vanilla Minecraft and any modded version as well, which adds 91 species of bees, 105 mutations, 56 honeycombs, and 11 machines, several of which are used to manipulate and sort bees.
The Extra Trees mod: here’s the second addition to Forestry, and this one had perhaps the most impact on the original mod. Not only will worlds spawn with new types of trees, but there will be more trees overall – a significant increase over the standard number spawned in a given world, which adds over 75 tree species, along with logs and fruits. This mod also includes 34 wooden planks, the Lumbermill and the Woodworker.
The Botany mod: if you’ve ever wanted to breed the flowers of Minecraft to create new species, you’re going to love this aspect of Binnie’s Mods. It allows you to take any two flowers, combine them, and get something completely new.
The Genetics mod: This is the last part of this mod pack, and it allows you to literally manipulate the genes of your various animals which allows for the changing of bees traits and plants through an easy-to-use menu, this mod was part of the Extra Bees mod prior to Minecraft version 1.7.10.
Binnie’s Mods for Minecraft 1.7.10 Changelogs:
- Clean Up Flower.
- Clean Up Flower TileEntity.
- Fix Analyst Window.
- Clean Up Analyst Window.
- Clean Up Mutation Page.
- Clean Up Bee Effects.
- Fix NPE.
- Fix some Refactoring Fails.
- Clean Up more Widget Code.
- Fix Extra Trees error code
How to install Binnie’s Mods?
- Just download and install the Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft.
- Download the mod jar file, download link are below!
- Find your mods folder in .minecraft folder.
- Put the Forestry and downloaded mod jar file in mods folder.
- Open the Minecraft launcher and select Forge profile.
Binnie’s Mods Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13