Binocular Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a modification of Minecraft based on creating a new object, be it a binocular or prismatic. These binoculars will allow you a lot of new functions, this means that if you are one of the players who thought that Binocular Mod only worked to zoom and see much better at long distance, you should know that there is much more.
These binoculars or binoculars give you the option of zooming, but it also includes the binocular interface itself, which allows you to access a lot of information such as your coordinates, the coordinates of the point where you are looking, the type of animal and its health, including the distance between both points and their direction, among other things.
Binocular Mod have a night vision too, so you can use it when the game comes night. But it’s not all, said binoculars also allow you to store important points for you.
These points can be named by you and they will show you your coordinates. In addition, you should also know that with just one click you can teleport to any of the points you have previously stored.
Binocular Mod features
Binocular Mod includes binoculars to your Minecraft World game, these allow you to visualize better and other feasible arguments. Binoculars also allow you to zoom out, establish landmarks, even have night vision.
According to the default configuration of Binocular Mod, the different functions it provides are under the following commands, however you can change them to your mode:
- F – Zoom in
- V – Zoom out.
- R – Reset zoom.
- L – Zoom lock.
- N – Night vision.
- P – Reference points.
You can change the associations of the default keys to modify the configuration file directly. The location of the configuration file is: %appdata% .minecraftconfigbinocular.cfg
You can activate and use the binocular in your hand by clicking with the right mouse button.
You can also quickly activate the binocular from your inventory by pressing the L key (lock mode). Pressing the L key again you can return it.
It is even possible to use any other element while the Binocular remains active. “Long jump”: You can teleport to the location of the point you will see, as follows:
Click on the P key to open the Waypoints GUI.
Click on the << button to obtain the location of the seen point.
Press the Go button and hope you’re not a bad place.
How to install Binocular Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1
- This mode needs the Minecraft Forge API, so if you don’t have it you may want to download it and also install it.
- After that, download the Binocular Mod file.
- Go to your Minecraft Application folder.
- On Windows you have to open Run from the start menu and type %appdata%.minecraft/mods and click “Run”.
- Place the Binocular Mod folder into the mods folder.
- Open Minecraft launcher and use the profile the forge api created.
Binocular Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2