Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.13.2 is a modification of Minecraft created by Glitchfiend, a collaborative group of a few developers. Its goal is to add more than 60 new biomes to Minecraft, which range from a simple Marsh Biome to the exuberant and unique Mystic Grove.
Many new elements are also included along with these biomes, including many new types of trees, plants and even some unique mobs. This modification was released to public light on September 24, 2012.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod includes a whole range of new fantasy biomes and realistic to Minecraft. Once you have installed the add-on, you must select Biomas O ‘Plenty as the type of world within the Create a new world menu. With more than 20 new biomes, it is almost impossible to get bored exploring.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod also adds many new elements and blocks whose elaboration recipes can be found in the Biomes O’ Plenty forum thread. With some modpacks, Biomes O ‘Plenty is disabled by default and can be enabled in the FTB Launcher.
In addition, you must choose “Biomes O Plenty” instead of “Default” as the world generation if you want Biomes O ‘Plenty generation within your world.
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod includes a large amount of biomes for players to explore, it is also compatible with many other mods such as Mystcraft Mod. To carry out the installation of Biomes O’ Plenty you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you then:
- First you must make sure you have the latest version of the Minecraft Forge Mods installer.
- Followed by this you must run the installer and select> Client / server. Start Minecraft using Forge’s profile
- Download the file of Biomes O ‘Plenty Mod and place it in the folder of .minecraft / mods if you do not have one, you must create it
- Restart Minecraft and create a new world with the new default world type, “Biomes O ‘Plenty”
- In case you need to run Biomes O ‘Plenty Mod in an existing world and be able to generate new contents or fragments with the modification, you will only need to obtain an NBT editor and edit your level.dat file.
To do this you must change the generation Name from “DEFAULT” to “BIOMESOP”. New pieces will be created with the world generator Biomes O ‘Plenty instead of Vanilla.
Note: this will only work on worlds where generatorName is in the Level.dat file, not all Minecraft versions have the same file formats for all things; this was tested in 1.8 and should be valid for all 1.7.x versions, and probably 1.6.x too
Ready, you can enjoy the modification.
Characteristics of Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
Biomes O’ Plenty is a completely new dimension, the “Promised Land” was added in previous versions, which created another world for the player to explore full of blocks and mobs of Biomes O’ Plenty.
One of its most important features is that it has a world similar to the Aether with floating islands and birds, even adding new plants and minerals in that dimension. Since we are talking about a modification that configures the generation of the playing field, you will also have to create a new world that can be generated in an appropriate way.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2