Botania Mod 1.13.1 is a modification of Minecraft based on the Forge API, made by the Basque Portuguese dressmaker “Vazkii” Lavos known artistically as Lizbeth Vazkii.
What is the Botania Mod
Botania Mod is a magical modification commonly described as Magitek despite its central focus: the magic of flowers, sometimes known as botany or botany. This modification is unique in the Minecraft modding community due to its unique design, the almost complete trust in the interactions in the world and the almost absence of GUI.
Almost all the information that is needed to learn about Botania is in the Lexica Botania, which provides the player with the element documentation, tutorials, challenges and background.
The only addition of world generation, aside from the dungeon loot, are the 16 colors of Mystical Flowers that can be harvested from the world and extracted to obtain petals. While the petals can be ground with a mortar to use as dyes, which is very useful to avoid the difficulties of making dyes based on blue.
The most important use for petals is to make the petal apothecary, where in Mystical the flower petals can be arranged in water and combined with seeds, making new flowers to harvest and collect mana.
Botania Mod features
This modification is based on generating and taking advantage of the magical energy produced by the mystical flowers. The Botania documentation book, the Lexica Botania, is in charge of showing the elaboration recipes and explaining almost everything about Botania Mod in the game.
Among the most important features presented by Botania Mod, are the following below:
- Mystical flowers
Botania generates mystical flowers all over the world from Minecraft. They come in 16 different colors. You can design them in Mystical Petals, and you can make them in dye or in a wide variety of generating and functional flowers in the Petal Apothecary.
Mana is the energy system of the Botania Mod features, it is used to power almost all mystical devices in the mod. It can be purchased through the generation of flowers such as Hydroangeas, Endoflame or Gourmaryllis, it can even feed a variety of functional flowers, sets of armors and other accessories of the mod.
- Gaia Guardian
The boss of the late game of Botania Mod, Gaia Guardian, can be summoned when performing the Gaia Ritual. Drop the Gaia spirits that are vital for the elaboration of many elements of the final game.
Botania Mod retouches Minecraft in vanilla in several ways. When Botania is installed, the vanilla dispensers can plant crops in the block directly in front of them. Botania also adds a series of decorative banner patterns.
How to Install Botania Mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod and Baubles Mod first
- Download the .jar file from Botania Mod.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- In windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run
- Place the mod you have downloaded from Botania Mod in the Mods folder
- When you run Minecraft and click on the modifications button, you should see that the mod is installed correctly
Botania Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13