With this name, Build Faster Mod 1.16/1.15.2 should be fairly easy to understand for most players. It is a modification whose purpose is based almost on making you build faster.
There is nothing special about that; what is unique is the way in which the mod fulfills its function. By borrowing some aspects of the WorldEdit plugin for Bukkit servers, Build Faster Mod allows players to copy structures from maps and paste them anywhere else on the same map, or on a completely new map if they wish.
There are eight new tools in total, all of which fulfill a good job to help the user build, or simply create more things more quickly.
How to install Build Faster Mod 1.16
Modifying Build Faster Mod offers you several new tools to create bulk-based structures. You can place multiple blocks on a line of up to 64 blocks and even copy and paste existing structures with just a few clicks.
To carry out the installation of Build Faster Mod, you just have to follow in detail the following steps that we will show you below:
- The first thing, as in the rest of the Minecraft mods is to install the Minecraft Forge Mods.
- Follow this step go to the download and installation of Build Faster Mod.
- Go to the folder that is named% appdata%.
- After that select the folder of .minecraft / mods.
- In case there is no aforementioned folder on your computer, you can create it using the same name.
- Now drag and drop in that folder the file you have downloaded in Jar or Zip.
- If you have followed these steps correctly, you will be ready to enjoy Build Faster Mod successfully.
Characteristics of Build Faster Mod 1.16
Build Faster Mod not only allows you to copy and paste buildings, but you can also make giant pirate ships, fortresses and castles, dungeons and any other construction that you can think of.
This mod is also good for building from scratch instead of simply importing existing structures as well. The tools included in the mod allow you to build long and straight rows of blocks with just one click, even converting the existing blocks in the material you want so that you do not have to remove existing blocks before building.
In the same way there is a vertical tool to do this same operation in the direction of the sky. You can even convert all blocks into a modifiable list within the block you want.
In theory, you can use Build Faster Mod to load minute diamond blocks after starting a new map which would then give you a full diamond armor and tools from a new spawn.
However, most people who use Build Faster Mod will use it to build and build. If you always wanted something like WorldEdit but you also wanted it to be more accessible, this is the ideal mod for you.
Build Faster Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10