Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a modification of Mineshopper which includes custom blocks to Minecraft. There are a variety of different types of blocks, which all work identically.
Blocks within this mod can use the texture of any block, as long as the block with the desired texture is used in the carpenter’s version. This means that all the blocks can be converted into stairs, beds, doors and much more.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is the best construction tool for Minecraft when you need to create spectacular structures. Ordinary blocks like sand, earth and planks are used to cover the blocks of this mod.
The Blocks of Carpenter’s Blocks Mod imitate any block with which you cover them, but with completely new shapes. This allows you to free yourself from the blocks that have styles and static forms and create a truly personalized look.
The mod is inspired by many sources, including SuperSlopes and Dawn of the Modern World, at the same time it includes new features unique to the vanilla blocks that all users already know. An exhaustive list of available options will be available in the tutorials section of the official website.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod feature
- Block modification of Carpenter’s Blocks Mod adds blocks of various versatile shapes, such as earrings and a customized variety of vanilla-inspired blocks to Minecraft.
- The personalized nature of these blocks allows players to cover them using most of the solid blocks in the game. Once covered, they look and act like the block they are imitating, but in completely new ways.
- For example, make obsidian ladders that are explosion resistant; as you can also make the resplendent stone take the shape of a pyramid top.
- Some blocks of Carpenter’s Blocks Mod (including Block, Slope and Stairs) admit what are known as side covers. When the carpenter’s block has a cover, clicking on either side, complete and solid sticks the block next to it.
- The side covers can be customized independently of the host block, as can also be removed from the host block with Shift + click with the carpenter’s hammer. Using the hammer on a carpenter’s block will manipulate the block without removing it.
- If a block does not function as a cover, it could be added as a cover exception in the configuration file by providing the display name of the block.
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download also the .jar file from Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Carpenter’s Blocks Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. All mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.7.10