If at any time you wondered why you can carry a stack of 64 empty chests in the pocket of your Minecraft character, but, however you can not move a chest filled with your character’s own hands, CarryOn Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 is the perfect solution for what you were looking for.
CarryOn Mod is a modification that in spite of providing a simple improvement for the Minecraft game, allows players to collect, transport and place particular block mosaic objects, for example: chests, ovens, droppers, hoopers, and all machines favorites that appear in Tech Mods, just by using the empty hands of your character.
With CarryOn Mod you will not need articles or spikes, the state data will be reserved, like the metadata, your inventories and NBT. Even with CarryOn Mod it will also be possible to take minimal mobs wherever you want.
CarryOn Mod features
- It can be said that CarryOn Mod completely changes the way you handle and deal with the blocks and mobs of Minecraft. Now just click and hold these objects in your character’s hands and move them away whenever you want.
- This feature is based on letting you move the blocks and the elements without the need to destroy them, or just move them from the wrong place they are, mobs and special elements alike.
- CarryOn Mod allows you to increase your character’s interaction with the environment, in the same way that it allows you to grab certain blocks and animals with your character’s hands and take them at all costs up to where you need them.
- This feature allows you, for example, to pick up a full casket of objects with your hands without the need to empty that content and move it anywhere you want. The same can be done with different blocks, as well as with ovens, hoppers, droppers, machines of popular technical mods and animals alike.
- This feature provided by CarryOn Mod also allows you to move objects and machines with the same ease without having to lose your states, metadata, inventories or NBT data.
- The way in which this modification works is really simple, since you only have to approach to a chest, oven, machine or animal and press the SHIFT key + right click to collect the object or the mobs, while pressing the right mouse button, he releases it to leave it on the ground.
How to install CarryOn Mod
- First you must make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge
- Followed by this, download the .jar file from CarryOn Mod
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from CarryOn Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create one right now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
CarryOn Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2