Ceramics Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a modification designed to increase the options at the beginning of the game using clay. Inspired by the clay cube of Iguana Tinker Tweaks. This modification includes a variety of early game uses for Clay, such as Shears, Buckets and Barrels. It also adds a variety of decorative blocks based on clay.
Ceramics Mod brings with it a range of new options to create decorative and functional blocks from clay or terracotta. From clay or terracotta you can create a large number of decorative blocks of bricks, ceramic barrels, porcelain blocks, channels to transport liquids and fluids, clay tools and clay armor, among many other things.
Ceramics Mod has been created by KnightMiner. It was inspired by the Clay Cube of Iguana Tinker Tweaks. Add a variety of early game uses for Clay.
Ceramics Mod features
Ceramics Mod, is a modification of Minecraft that includes a great variety of novel options for the improvement of the game. Among these options and features are the following:
- Clay buckets can be used as an early bucket for play, transporting cold liquids easily, but breaking them after use with hot liquids. Unlike other clay cube mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for any mod that uses the universal Forge cube (for example, Tinker Construct).
- Clay armor, designed as an early game armor. Because I tend to jump full leather armor at the beginning of the game, because when you have enough for the armor you already have iron.
- Clay scissors are faster, sharper and have less durability.
- Porcelain is a new decorative block that is similar to dyed clay, but the colors are more real without the orange hue. It also comes in a brick variant, which has slabs and stairs.
- Clay barrels are an expandable liquid storage block. Each barrel contains 4 cubes, and for each block 4 other cubes are added that are added at the moment. It comes in regular clay, the 16 colors dyed and the 16 colors of porcelain, and the level can be verified using a comparator in the lower block of the barrel
- Additional decorative bricks with a slightly more random style. They include dark bricks, similar to factories, gilded bricks, bricks with final themes and ocean-themed bricks. Each type comes with variants of slabs and stairs.
How to install Ceramics Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- First make sure you have installed or downloaded the Minecraft Forge.
- Download the .jar file from Ceramics Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Ceramics Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Ceramics Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2