Chisel 2 Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 adds a huge variety of decorative blocks to the game. The mod is very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
For Minecraft fans who love to build diverse structures with unique design elements, the limited amount of blocks and textures they work with can be disappointing.
There are hundreds of different blocks to choose from, and some of them are even good for something more than aesthetic appeal, such as Redstone blocks that can be used to run circuits in a house or other structure.
Chisel 2 Mod offers players more inclined to art, several dozens of new static blocks along with unique designs and patterns that can be recorded in those blocks using the modification chisel.
Chisel 2 Mod also has two new items, the Ball O ‘Moss and the Cloud In a Bottle. By right clicking on these objects, they will be launched in the same way that snowballs are thrown.
On impact, these blocks will do a variety of different things. The Ball O ‘Moss will mold to all the nearby blocks, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, and the same with Cobblestone. With Chisel 2 Mod, the cloud in the bottle creates a large amount of clouds on impact.
Chisel 2 Mod features
Chisel 2 Mod fits for anyone interested in the aspect of the construction of Minecraft, since it installs in the game a variety of static blocks for the same. Among the most relevant features presented by Chisel 2 Mod, we can mention that:
- Access to new blocks is mainly provided through a tool: the chisel. This is created with an iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern. When you click with the right button, the chisel GUI is loaded.
- With Chisel 2 Mod your existing basic blocks will be fine. You can do a lot with them, from building monstrous cities to creating simple objects. However, when trying to get a nice design in a structure, the available designs will not always fit.
- Getting new blocks just for a structure will not always work, either. Some may not fit the design, while others may not match what you planned.
- Chisel 2 Mod can offer a simple solution. Instead of finding new and individual blocks, you can modify the design of the blocks you currently have.
- You start with your normal blocks. Here you do not get new blocks, but designs that “chisel” in the current ones. You can choose the designs that go with them, one of twelve, and place them anywhere. Since the original block is still the same, with only an added design, you can perfectly unite the existing structures with those blocks.
How to install Chisel 2 Mod
- First make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge Mod.
- Afterwards, download the .jar file from Chisel 2 Mod.
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- After these steps, you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Chisel 2 Mod into your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it right now.
- Once you restart the Minecraft game, if you have followed all these steps, you can already enjoy Chisel 2 Mod.
Chisel 2 Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft All Versions