Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.16.5 arrives to become one of the best modifications of Minecraft since the graphics are improved in a very remarkable way by improving the texture and shading turning them into more realistic images. This version released by V7 Lite very recently is the one that currently has better resolution in terms of quality and performance. With Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod it is possible to improve not only the graphics part but the functionality of the game creating a more friendly environment.
Characteristics of Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod
Among the outstanding features in Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod we will find:
- Better colors that can be customized
- You’ll have magical nights full of light and shine
- More crystalline waters with more undulating waves
- More perfect sky and clouds
- Trees with real leaves
- Better landscapes
- Effects of mists
- Even more, Effects of rains, with controlled drops
- All these images have as a novelty that you can have them in Off or in a medium or low level
Advantages and advices for Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod
- Controlled lighting, low, soft, medium, high and extreme
- Better shadows and more real
- Effects of lights
- You must have Optifine, Shaders Mod, and Minecraft Forge installed for its proper functioning
- Your PC must have a GPU or graphics video card, either Nvidia or another brand with good resolution and capacity.
- With the files .fsh and .vsh you can improve the resolution, you just need to locate them and open them in the notepad and change their settings from x1.42 which is the default configuration to 2x or 4x which is the configuration of the most optimization.
- The higher the resolution and characteristics of your PC, the better the Mod’s development, so if you own a computer with a low graphics resolution you will not be able to fully enjoy the benefits offered by Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod, which is undoubtedly today. the best modification in shading
Requirements Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod
Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.14 requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher. So, the bigger your GPU the better the resolution and performance of your game.
Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod requires a stable Internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.16.5
- First: you must download and then install Optifine HD 1.14.
- Second: you must download and install Minecraft Forge API 1.14.
- Third: download and then install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Then download Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod.
- Then in the start menu and in the run window type %appdata% and then click the execute button.
- Paste the downloaded file of Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod, inside the folder of Minecraft / shderpacks /.
Chocapic13’s Shaders Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Windows & Mac, 1.16 and old versions[sociallocker]
Note: V7 Requires at least Optifine C9 for 1.12.2, but supports macs, Intel, Nvidia and AMD GPUs.