ChocoCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 adds a new mob called Chocobo from the Final Fantasy series to Minecraft. This mob includes different types of colored mafia with different attributes in their adult and juvenile form.
In ChocoCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 there are 9 types, each with its own color and abilities. They can be domesticated with Gysahl Greens and will reproduce like other animals in the game.
With ChocoCraft Mod you will find mountains, plains and wooded biomes, but special types can only be brought up in the game. Whites are super fast and can cross the water; Gold, pink or red can fly and climb and at the same time they are the fastest.
While the purple ones are only found at the bottom or at the end and can fly, cross lava, they will not be damaged by falls and are immune to fire in general. There are also some variations in the middle.
ChocoCraft Mod features
- In ChocoCraft Mod, the chocobos that are the new mobs that this modification presents, can reproduce and procreate. The offspring will be a Chicobo, the juvenile form of a Chocobo.
- After a while, a Chicobo will become a Chocobo. Chicobos will be born wild and will have to be tamed. Chocobos inherit the type of one of their parents or mutate to new types.
- Therefore, reproducing Chocobos repeatedly all normal types of Chocobos can be acquired from wild domesticated Chocobos. However, there are some special types of Chocobo, which can only be purchased by special means.
- Chocobos appear in almost all vanilla biomes and ExtrabiomesXL. A complete list can be found in the Chococraft configuration file. It may be safe to assume that Natura Biomas are not spawnable places for Chocobos, although this requires more research.
- The chocobos are passive mobs. If they are attacked, they will run and try to hide you. As well mentioned above, there are 9 different colors of Chocobo: yellow, blue, green, white, black, gold, red, pink and purple.
- Yellow is the only Chocobo that is generated naturally in the Overworld. However, you can get Chocobos of different colors by raising them with Loverly (20% chance of new color with new and better skills) or Golden Gysahls (50% chance). The Golden Gysahls REQUIRE to obtain a Chocobo Gold from the breeding. The purple chocobos, on the other hand, only appear in the abyss.
How to install Chococraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- You must first download the Minecraft Forge Mod file
- Download also the Chococraft Mod file in its corresponding version
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Paste the files you have downloaded from Chococraft Mod into the .minecraft / mods folder. In case you do not have that folder, you must create one right now
- Now you just have to restart the Minecraft and start using the modified Chococraft Mod
ChocoCraft Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10