CoFH Core Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 is a library package created by TeamCoFH. CoFH Core Mod contains a common code for Thermal Expansion and Redstone Arsenal.
This modification is used for TeamCoFH reducing the redundant code through its current and future modifications. It is required for thermal expansion and the launch of the Redstone Arsenal.
CoFH Core Mod also allows you to configure to a large extent things like mineral generation through many modifications, as well as custom layers. This library also allows the heads of creatures that normally do not fall to fall occasionally.
This can also be configured in CoFHLoot.cfg. Finally, CoFH Core Mod shows all the elements collected by the player in the corner of the screen. This can be set and disabled, unless the player’s username is Jadedcat2.
CoFH Core Mod features
CoFH Core Mod of Team CoFH, used as a mandatory central library for all modifications, as well as many other modifications. In addition to providing an extensive API for the mods, the mod also offers a variety of configuration options, allowing a player to modify their Minecraft installation.
At first glance, CoFH Core Mod may seem like a simple “dependency” modification. While all TeamCoFH mods use CoFH Core Mod as their code base, they provide their own set of features, including:
- Controller of the spawning of any mineral, from any mod.
- Flat bed
- Killall for Ops / Console (/ cofh killall)
Modifications using CoFH Core Mod are as follows: Thermal expansion, Redstone Arsenal. CoFH Core Mod includes functionality for all Team CoFH mods. It even does some really cool things by itself. It also fixes some forgotten Forge and increases the stability of some events.
CoFH Core Mod allows flexible and powerful control of the global generation; Used as the main mod of the ore in many important modpacks. You should know that CoFH Core Mod requires the Redstone Flux API.
In addition to providing common functionality for the other modifications, CoFH Core Mod also provides a set of useful commands, some configurable game settings, a list of friends and several new enchantments. It also notifies players of updates to CoFH mods.
How to install CoFH Core Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge and Redstone Flux API.
- Now download the .jar file of CoFH Core Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from CoFH Core Mod and Redstone Flux API in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, you must create it.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
CoFH Core Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.1/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2