The Minecraft Continuum Shaders Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is known in such a way as it is an unofficial continuum of the SEUS shaderpack created by Cody Darr. With the exclusive permission of the original author to create this highly modified version, dotModded is the only person in the world with a legitimate claim to use that original work to make its own creation, which is the Shaderpack Continuum.
However, you do not need the original SEUS package to make it work: it is a separate shader that does not require any other software or add-ons to function. However, that does not mean that anyone can use Continuum Shaders Mod.
Continuum Shaders Mod is responsible for improving some features of the original Shaders and also increases the demands on your computer and its resources when it comes to rendering graphics and creating light and shadow effects.
Continuum Shaders Mod features
- Continuum Shaders Mod only sharpens some of the lighting effects found in SEUS. If you are going to use this mod, make sure you have the right package of shaders as a base.
- Because Continuum Shaders Mod is based on the original SEUS package, players who have used the latter will see some similarities with Continuum.
- Realistic clouds, a gradient of color and light in the sky and realistic shadows that move along with the sun, most of the lighting effects here are first class.
- However, there is only one small problem, which is not really a problem. To get a full function of the Continuum Shaders Mod, you will need to have Shaders Mod installed and working on your computer in advance. This mod, by karyonix, is an integral part that makes many high-end shaders work.
- Since the Continuum Shaders for Minecraft do not even work with cards or below the 500 series mark, even players with mid-level computers may have some problems when they try to use it.
- It’s a shame when something that looks so good is also so difficult to access, but that’s the price you have to pay to get great lighting and shading effects in Minecraft.
- The best graphics tend to demand more resources, and this package definitely does. If you have the platform to support it, this package is definitely recommended. However, if you do not, you’d better look for some lighter shader packages that are not as demanding.
How to Install Continuum Shaders Mod
- Go to the .minecraft folder.
- Create a new folder with the name of shaderpacks without using uppercase letters.
- Download Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders Mod and add the shaderpacks inside your directory.
- Go to the Minecraft game and select> OPTIONS> VIDEO SETTINGS> SHADERS. Here you will find a list of the shaderspacks that you have available at the moment. Then select one of them with just one click.
Continuum Shaders Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!