Copious Dogs Mod is another modification of Minecraft with which we can create new breeds of dogs in the game. Normally in the game we can get with wolves, but using Copious Dogs Mod 1.13, we will see at least eight different and new dog breeds, among them are: German, Shepherd, Husky, Beagle, Dalmatian, Chihuahua, and more.
Have domestic dogs in Minecraft
The breeding should take place around the fire or a torch while you feed it with cookies, including your character. If you want to give your pet a name, you should only use the tags or the “Name Tags” option.
With Copious Dogs Mod, all these canines can be domesticated by using their special cookies, however, in case you want your pet to follow your character in the game, you just have to add a collar on a leash.
You should know that in this minecraft mod, your pet is also exposed to damage, therefore you must feed it very well to maintain its health, although you should not feed it directly, for this there is a dish for dogs where you can offer food dishes such as pork and meat .
How to take care of a dog in Copious Dogs Mod
You must go out and explore the grounds in search of a canine, they may appear randomly. After getting the new partner you must give him a dog biscuit to tame him, once tamed you can make a collar with his identification and put a strap so that the quadruped can follow you anywhere you go as you previously did with the Wolves.
Dog Care in Copious Dogs Mod
- You should take good care of your pet if you do not want it to get sick.
- You will not be able to give the food directly from your hand.
- Feed it on a plate with meat.
- After having eaten you will have to fill the plate again. How to do it? Easy, click on the plate while holding the meat and it will fill up again.
- If you want your dog to stop following you just click on the collar.
- Heat it by placing it near the fire or a torch.
- If you have the female and the male and you want to have a new baby you must be both domesticated, give him a dog biscuit and place them near a torch.
Technical requirements for the installation of Copious Dogs Mod
Copious Dogs Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video HD Intel Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards for operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014, these are the specifications of the minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of Copious Dogs Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
How to install Copious Dogs Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Version 1.7.10.
- Then download Copious Dogs Mod Version 1.7.10.
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of Copious Dogs Mod into the minecraft / mods folder.
Copious Dogs Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Note: The Copious Dogs Mod is not updated to 1.12.2 yet. But if you really want to play with a dogs mod in 1.12.2 and do not care what it is. Due to this, I recommend the one that is updated to 1.12.2.
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.7.10