CraftGuide Mod is a guide that will help you remember how to Craft in Minecraft. As well as teach you to do something with those materials that you think are useless in the game. Minecraft is a construction game that you can play online, online or individually. This modification is a book that includes all the recipes of the mod and the objects that exist in Minecraft.
Learn how to craft anything in Minecraft with CraftGuide
CraftGuide Mod, it is available for the version of Minecraft that is still in process. In this opportunity, many players will be happy due to the update that CraftGuide Mod has presented. Before the update of Not Enough Items that for now it is without forecast on its changes.
With this mod it will be possible to create a book where all the recipes are found to be able to create all types of objects or blocks within the game, however the most relevant of this mod is not that, but it is also valid to be able to visualize the recipe or the crafting any object or block that is added to any of the modifications you have installed.
How to create your own CraftGuide
It is easy and simple, you just have to place a craft table in the center of your grid. Then at each corner or end place a piece of paper, between the papers place four books.
It also has quick navigation keys such as “G”, a function that has default. In CraftGuide Mod 1.13 you can also find those little recipes little used.
How to navigate CraftGuide Mod
- The most common is the scroll bar up or down. This bar is on the side of the screen that contains the CraftGuide.
- Another option is the keyboard; here you can use the scroll arrow keys up, down, right or left, in turn, you have the keys Page Up, Page Down, Start or End.
- In the mouse, you also have a tool to move in CraftGuide Mod, use the wheel or scroll of your mouse.
- Lastly, if you want to go faster when performing your search for the CraftGuide Mod, you only have to press and hold the Shift key while scrolling.
Technical requirements for installing CraftGuide Mod
CraftGuide Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB of free space for Worlds and Mods.Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of a minimum requirement for the operation of the game.
If you want a better performance of CraftGuide Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64-bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
How to install CraftGuide Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mods in versions 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- Then proceed to download CraftGuide Mod, versions 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- When downloading the files double click on the file downloaded from Forge so that the installer runs.
- Once installed, paste the downloaded file of the mod in the Minecraft / mods folder.
- Now enjoy your favorite Minecraft video game with your new CraftGuide Mod.
CraftGuide Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10