CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod 1.14 is just one of the many different shader modes for Minecraft, but it manages to stand out in an important way. Because it is still receiving updates on a somewhat regular schedule, this shader package works with Minecraft 1.14,1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2 and 1.9.4.
Actually, it’s much weirder than you think, since there are literally tons of packages that do not work with the latest version of the game. That combat update was huge and added a lot of new content to Minecraft: this is one of the few shader packages that have been updated accordingly.
CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod is not about improving the frame rate or making the game run smoothly. The TME part actually means Too many effects, because this shader adds many special effects to Minecraft that are not usually there.
These include foliage moving in the trees, realistic shadows that follow the clouds above their heads and more interesting effects. Speaking of clouds, they look realistic and wavy with this package of shaders installed, not at all like their normal and square shapes. The shadows bend and curve around the corners and different objects project shadows of different lengths, all of which makes Minecraft look great.
CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod features
- CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod makes texture surfaces appear like never before. Your stone bricks, wooden planks and other blocks will look more alive and three-dimensional than normal, even without installing any high-resolution resource package to make that happen.
- The basic images of the game simply look better with this mod installed. Naturally, this large increase in the level of graphics quality will create serious demands on your computer. A high-end GPU and a lot of memory will be needed for Minecraft to render and play at the same speed as usual, once you install the CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod.
- Now, if you have a computer that can really handle it, there’s no reason why you should not try CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod. It’s one of the best shader packages available for Minecraft right now, but because it requires so many resources to work Well, some players will not get the same experience as others.
- In a world where everyone had a high-end PC, this would not be a problem, but since that is not the world in which we live, get a warning of this. There are no flaws or notable errors, so you should not worry about unwanted performance. This package works very well, if you can execute it.
- There are many other shader packages, but none of them, literally none, do as much as the CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod. This could be the best of the group because of how much it improves the look of Minecraft, going beyond 99% of others shader packages, without competition.
How to install CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod
- You have to make sure that you have installed the GLSL Shaders Mod or Optifine. If you haven’t, you have to download the file and install it.
- Then you will download the CrankerMan’s TME Shaders and go to the Minecraft folder.
- Click on the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Take the CrankerMan’s TME Shaders files into the shaderpacks folder.
- Run Minecraft and click on “options”.
- Click on “shaderpacks” and choose the CrankerMan’s TME Shaders from the list.
CrankerMan’s TME Shaders Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files. So all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.12 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.9.4 / 1.8 / 1.7.10
[sociallocker]v1.2: (all versions)) v2.5.2: (Medium / Ultra) v3 RC5 (latest version): (Link)[/sociallocker]