Custom NPCs Mod 1.14 is a modification of Minecraft which adds many new elements and functions. While it works mainly for a single player, however it is possible to enable multi-player mode.
The tools provided by Custom NPCs Mod are used to create new NPCs, mafiosi players and even copy them. The rest of the items are used primarily for aesthetic purposes, while the weapons cause similar damage to vanilla weapons. This mod includes additional functions such as factions, roles and jobs, dialogues and a mission system.
With Custom NPCs Mod 1.14 you can create an NPC that only attacks players and not other NPCs, by using “Factions”.
Establishing an NPC for the aggressive Faction will make them hostile as a Zombie / Skeleton. Now, if you want to make full use of this, you must go ahead and create a new faction, even give it a good color. You must also use that new faction that you created for a totally neutral NPC.
Custom NPCs Mod characteristics
Custom NPCs Mod allows you to add custom NPCs to your Minecraft world and it is mainly aimed at creative players who want more interactive worlds. Among its most relevant characteristics are the following:
Before updating to a new version, you should always make a backup of the world where you are
- When closing Minecraft, make sure to save your world before leaving> Esc> Save and Exit. If you do not, your last changes may not be saved correctly.
- You can add masks to the .minecraft / customnpcs / assets / customnpcs / textures folder or place them in your resource package in the assets / customnpcs folder.
- You can have Custom NPCs Mod record things by placing an item in the launch slot in the inventory. You will have to increase your range of attack to a range of 10, it is the default for the skeletons, while 2 is the range melee.
- Larger NPCs need a greater range of attack since otherwise they would only enter players.
- The cloned NPCs are saved in .minecraft / customnpcs / clones.dat, you can share them with others while they are in the same version as your.
- You can equip blocks like helmets.
How to install Custom NPCs Mod
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mods.
- Afterwards, download the .jar file of Custom NPCs Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Custom NPCs Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you will be able to enjoy Custom NPCs Mod.
Custom NPCs Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2