CXLibrary Mod 1.12.2 is a library for the modification that adds furnaces with better and bigger capacity, faster and more efficient furnaces different from the original furnaces of the game.
This modification of Minecraft introduces its users to new furnace models which you can create during the game. These ovens presented by CXLibrary Mod, are manufactured with different materials, suitable to improve the performance of the next furnace. Also allowing to increase the cooking speed, such as the object capacity, including the consumption of coal.
This refers to the efficiency of the furnace, among the new materials that CXLibrary Mod provides, are: Gold, iron, diamond, obsidian and Netherrack. With this modification, the iron furnace improves with greater efficiency.
The diamond oven with CXLibrary Mod will allow you to burn or cook up to 40 objects just by using a carbon one.
There is also the obsidian oven which allows you to burn or cook two objects at the same time at the same speed that an iron oven provides. While the Netherrack oven does not work with charcoal, it works by simply setting it on fire with a lighter and in that way it will keep working.
CXLibrary Mod Features
- CXLibrary Mod as a Minecraft library modification, it does not have any feature in itself. There’s even no reason to install this mod unless it’s required by the other modifications you’ve used for the other mods.
- CXLibrary Mod was created by CubeX2, said modification of Minecraft was released to the public on April 15, 2016, while its latest update took place on August 13, 2017.
- This modification is just a mod library which contains the code used by some modifications of Minecraft, such as More Furnaces.
- To date, it has been maintained in a number of downloads out of a total of 932,140. If you are interested in getting more information about CXLibrary Mod, you can research more about CurseForge.
- You must take into account that the modification of CXLibrary Mod requires the modding API Minecraft Forge to work in the correct way and install in the same way, you just have to follow the simple steps below.
How to install CXLibrary Mod
- First make sure you have installed or downloaded the Minecraft Forge.
- Download the .jar file from CXLibrary Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Ceramics Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
CXLibrary Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2