The Dab Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2, is an option that allows you to modify the original game of Minecraft to give animation to the character created with the “Dab” movements of Paul Pogba (professional French soccer player who plays in Manchester United of England and Cup Champion of the World of Russia 2018), which became viral on the Internet.
The modification is really very simple, where the protagonist extends one arm back while tilting his head and with the other arm covers his face. In order for the movement to be executed while you are playing, you only have to press the “R” key.
Dab Mod is a mod that could be considered as very simple on paper, but as it is used it will be seen to be very useful for the ultimate Minecraft experience. For the first time in Minecraft applications players can show their various touch abilities in the respective worlds. Before appearing Dab Mod all this seemed impossible.
Dab Mod features
- It is part of Mod Week, an event where a small mod was created every day for a week
- The operation is very simple, because for the character to execute the animation all you have to do is press the “R” key
- Once the “R” key is pressed, our character will perform the animation, which can also be seen by the other players present.
- The Dab Mod, despite being very simple, is very powerful, since it completely changes the experiences of the players in Minecraft by allowing the protagonist to play without any restrictions
- If you want to change the keys, you can do it in the control menu
- The mod brings something new and unique in the world of Minecraft, since it allows players to show their last saves.
- As you progress in your “walk” and in the use of the mod you will be able to observe the degree of flexibility that you are acquiring, which will allow you to enjoy the experience more
- Dab Mod can be played by a single person, shared and even through networks
- The only requirements that the mod requires are that Minecraft Forge and Render Player API have been properly downloaded and installed.
- It may not add spectacular options like other mods do, but it’s still worth installing and enjoying it
- The images are sharper and the colors brighter and updated
- The figures despite being made up of “blocks” have a better video resolution
How to install Dab Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mods
- Then you must download Render Player
- Now proceed to download Dab Mod
- Here you must double-click on the file downloaded from Minecraft Forge to run the installer.
- Proceed to paste the downloaded file of “Render Player API” into .minecraft / mods
- Finally paste the downloaded file of the mod into .minecraft / mods
- Completed the previous steps and after having restarted Minecraft you can enjoy the modification
Waypoints Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2