If you are one of those players that was waiting for the arrival of new decorative and functional objects for Minecraft, which adapt in the best way to the graphic line of the game, Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod 1.13.2 is what you need.
It is a modification created with the purpose of including a large number of objects designed both to decorate your buildings, and to create some interesting functions.
Even in Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod, the new decorative objects are designed not to get out of control with the rest of the game’s predetermined graphic elements. In this way you can perfectly add decorative elements to the game without clashing the minimum.
One of the most relevant elements of Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod is the one that allows you to create simple, fast and visually attractive wooden bridges, even though this modification includes a lot more than bridges.
In addition, with Dark Roleplay Medieval Mod you can also create wooden barrels and cauldrons that will hang from the ceiling with a metal chain. Also a bonfire or fire from the ground and metal supports for your torches, jars, glasses and wooden cubes, ropes, and many more important things.
Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod features
Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod is the medieval-based Darkcraft modification of Dark Roleplay Series.
It currently includes lots of blocks with impressive looks, new foods and items. A lot of other things are planned like classes, a skill system and some other role stuff.
Among the most important features presented by Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod, are the following below:
- Simple tables (6 wooden variants)
- Simple chairs (6 wooden variants)
- Registration chairs (6 wooden variants)
- Empty barrel
- Closed barrel
- Full barrel (currently: gunpowder)
- Empty wooden bucket
- Wooden bucket full of water
- Wooden bucket full of earth (may contain flowers)
- Suspension bridge
- Block of books
- Rope anchor
- Iron chain
- Iron hook
- Wooden helm of the ships
- Torch support (empty, off, illuminated)
- Golden Ships Bell
- 7 craft stations
- Carving block
- Cauldron in a bonfire
- Hanging cauldron
- 20 new foods
- New equipment such as handheld telescopes
How to install Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod in any of its versions as of 1.12
- Then you must download the .jar file of Dark Roleplay Core in its corresponding version
- Download Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod.
- Now you must double click on the downloaded file of Forge to run the installer
- Once you have done the previous step, you must paste the downloaded file of “Dark Roleplay Core” inside your folder of .minecraft / mods in case you do not have it, you must create a
- Now paste the downloaded file of Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod into the .minecraft / mods folder
- Now you can use the decorative and functional objects of this mod
Dark Medieval Roleplay Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13