Decocraft Mod 1.16.2 is created by RazzleberryFox with the help of ProfMobius. This modification includes new unique and complicated sets of furniture’s modeled for the decoration of Minecraft.
The blocks added by Decocraft Mod have very detailed models and textures. Some of these blocks or supports like the RazzleberryFox states, are movable. The intention of this mod is completely decorative.
Before building items with Decocraft Mod you need a Decobench. This provides an interface for the construction of Decocraft elements such as furniture. The construction instructions for the bank can be found on the page. All subsequent recipes are built there.
Decocraft Mod features
- In Decocraft Mod, when placing any block of this modification, you will see a “ghost block” that describes exactly where each piece of the block will be placed.
- This sketch also tells the player if he can place the block in the location to which they point or not. If the contour is red, the block can not be placed there, and if it is white, that action is positive.
- When a block is placed in a location that intersects another block, even slightly, as most of the DecoCraft Mod blocks can occupy a little more than the exact space of a block, it will be indicated in the chat. It can not be placed there. Something is on the way.
- Fixed some major flaws in the server, now it works completely fine with respect to the servers. Even an error that was presented with the sign of the flower shop was also corrected. In addition, the lamp post error has been corrected.
- As you can see, Decocraft Mod gives your home many details and more aesthetics than a vanilla version. Besides that, it also has a nice interface. You can see where the block will be placed or if it can be placed there. It will tell you specifically if there is something in the way if you try to place a block and you can not.
- Even Decocraft Mod has its own bank, the Decobench, which you will use to create the unique elements of the mod. Check the mod for more information on how to create. So if you want to decorate your house with style, or just want something new in Minecraft, then Decocraft Mod is what you really need to install.
How to install Decocraft Mod
- The first thing you should do is make sure you have installed or, failing that, download Minecraft Forge Mods in its versions 1.12.2 and up.
- Afterwards, you must download the .jar file of PTRLib Mod in its corresponding version.
- Download the .jar file of Decocraft Mod in its corresponding version.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraf.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from PTRLib Mod as well as the Decocraft Mod file in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Decocraft Mod 1.16.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2