DungeonDQ Mod 1.13.2 is a modification of Minecraft where you will find new buildings which you can live in, you will also find dungeons. Here, you will also discover new treasures but when you find them you have to take care of the enemies that want to take over while you explore.
DungeonDQ Mod 1.13 recreates the modification of previous versions to satisfy user requirements and to make the game more interesting. When you explore DungeonDQ Mod 1.13 you will see that there are more than 90 dungeons and buildings which you can clean and modify as you wish but to get these buildings you must first come over several challenges.
Characteristics of DungeonDQ Mod
The new version of DungeonDQ Mod adds to the game some 90 constructions consisting of populations, buildings and dungeons of various sizes and structures.
- Treasures are prepared for the villagers in the city and dungeons.
- Additionally, some necessary blocks have been added to the dungeon tricks.
- Some dungeons can be difficult to clean because of a rather complicated configuration.
- Buildings can be restructured each time they are created
Advantages of DungeonDQ Mod
Here are some of the advantages of the new version of DangeonDQ Mod:
- Since almost all blocks are existing blocks, you can enjoy changing the texture
- Adds about ninety new constructions that can even be modified throughout the game
- In DungeonDQ Mod To get to the dungeons are several challenges that must be faced
- Add more buildings and dungeons containing treasures and enemies
- New structures can range from simple towers to castles, towns and homes, which may contain secret areas that hide chests ready to be opened
- The sharpness of the colors was significantly improved
- You can enlarge any part of the images
- You can zoom in or out on the screen image
- Can be played alone, accompanied or by several players in the network
Technical requirements for DungeonDQ Mod
DungeonDQ Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. You should have a Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Also is recommended to have an integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regarding systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of DungeonDQ Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
DungeonDQ Mod requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of DungeonDQ Mod
For the installation of DungeonDQ Mod the following steps must be fulfilled:
- Download Minecraft Forge Mod
- Now you must download the mod in your preferred version of DungeonDQ Mod
- Open the downloaded file of Forge mod to run the installer
- Now paste the downloaded file of the Mod into minecraft / mods
- Finally, run Minecraft with the Forge version
DungeonDQ Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13