Among the updates and modifications made in the Maincraft application is Ender Compass Mod 1.14. This, as the name implies, is a mod that allows players to create a compass with which they can locate the strengths more easily and quickly.
With this mod you will no longer have to launch dozens and dozens of “pearls” to locate the strongholds, but through the compass you can safely locate the exact point where any fortress is located.
The compass will indicate where it is, whether in a chest, on the floor, in your inventory or in the hand of the character, however, we must take into account that it will not work in the worlds The Nether or The End. To make a compass in Ender Compass Mod the following steps are followed:
- Four iron ingots and one red stone are obtained from the statistics menu and passed to the processing table
- In the crafting grid the red stone is placed in the central grid and the iron ingots are one above, one below and the two remaining at the sides
- After the compass is processed, transfer it to your inventory
One of the super powerful monsters of the head of Minecraft, “Ender Dragon”. This game comes to an end by defeating the dragon, but to defeat it first you must find its strength. It is a job that is considerably laborious because it takes time to find it when it is made with vanilla. Although the search gets longer, it was in this way that Ender Compass Mod appeared.
I guess you already have a good intuition of where the fortress is with the “Ender Compass” So get it and defeat it with Ender Compass Mod.
Ender Compass Mod features
- Ender Compass Mod is an extremely simple mod, but very useful for the location of the strengths and therefore travel to the “End Portals” dimension
- It is no longer necessary to launch “Ender pearls” to locate the strengths, which translates into saving time and resources
- Allows the dragon Ender to be located more quickly and happily
- Clicking the right button with the compass Ender locates the nearest fortress
- Through an inventory check (configurable) you can avoid traps
- The compass pointer is immobilized when placed in an element frame
- The Experience Gem allows you to save and exchange your XP up to fifty levels. It’s easy to do and have at hand
- Making a map using a compass is very simple, you just have to comply with the following steps: in the crafting grid the compass is placed in the center. Then paper is placed in all other empty slots (eight). Now drag the map to place it in your inventory
- The images are now sharper, the colors brighter and can zoom in or out on the screen
- The figures despite being built with the characteristic blocks are better designed, which gives more realism to the game
- The game can be enjoyed by a single person, by several present and in the multiplayer type through social networks
How to install Ender Compass Mod
- First download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Now proceed to download the .jar file from Ender Compass Mod.
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile.
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mod.
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft.
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Ender Compass Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now.
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification.
Ender Compass Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2