Regularly the Minecraft application allows modifications and updates of the games under its franchise. One of those modifications is Endercore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2, which is simply a library to be used in some other mods, most of them created by CrazyPants.
These mods should include Ender IO, Super Massive Tech, EnderZoo and other heavy-weight Enderman mods running through them. The enderman are creatures of dark aspect, they have three blocks of height and the arms and legs very long. In addition, the eyes are very bright and purple. Endermans do not attack players unless they are staring into their eyes. They have the facility that by being in contact with water and / or rain they teleport.
Endercore Mod features
- Recently it was updated to be compatible with Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2, so it should work perfectly if you have also updated all relevant modifications to its most recent versions.
- Endercore Mod is necessary for the Ender IO, Super Massive Tech and EnderZoo mods to work normally.
- It also includes a number of fairytale creatures to Minecraft, including the Fallen Knight, who is an undead knight riding his fallen horse, in search of battle. Most of the entities added by Ender Zoo are passive until they are attacked, but this is something you should be careful about.
- Endercore Mod used to program Super Massive Tech, a mod on galaxies used in the famous Galactic Science.
- Regularly the ender collect blocks and place them where they want. If one of them falls with a block in the hand, the block will disintegrate completely. As of version Beta 1.9 the enderman can only grasp, among others, these types of blocks: grass, earth, sand, gravel, cactus flowers and melon.
- One of the characteristics of the enderman is that they steal blocks, which creates furrows or deformities in the terrain and / or in the player’s constructions, which makes the game more interesting when trying to eliminate both.
- As in all Minecraft games, the figures are made up of blocks, but they are better configured.
- The colors of the figures and the surroundings are sharper and brighter.
- Images can be zoomed in or out of the screen.
How to install Endercore Mod 1.16.5
- First you must install Minecraft Forge Mods.
- Then open the Minecraft initiator and select Forge profile.
- Now proceed to find the applications folder .minecraft. If you do it in Windows, open the option Run from the start menu. Type% appdata% \ minecraft \ and click Run. If you do it on Mac, first open Finder press the ALT key and click Go, then Library on the top menu bar. Now open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Now proceed to place Endercore Mod in the Mods folder. If you do not have it, you can create it.
Endercore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4