Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 is a mod that intends to offer users better visual effects in games, which will offer more realism depending on the situation in which they are, since they include, among others, visual effects related to struggles , explosions, weather conditions and when encountering an Enderman.
This is a monster introduced in the Beta 1.8 version that measures 3 blocks high and has long arms and legs. When you look into his eyes he will remain watching you until you take your eyes off him or until he releases purple smoke; then, it will teleport to your back, if there is a block nearby or if you carry one with it, it will try to kill you, and if you move away from it, it will teleport too. In Enhanced Visuals Mod the Enderman is vulnerable to contact with water, so to face it, it’s worth taking a pumpkin and a bucket of water.
Enhanced Visuals Mod features
- The visual effects are the reason of Enhanced Visuals Mod, for which we will highlight some of them.
- The mod gives more realism to the activities developed by the character
- The colors and sharpness of the images are brighter and sharper
- When you have a state of health under the screen will flash red everywhere, indicating that you are about to be killed. If you are under the influence of a potion, like a poison, on the screen you will see a swampy green
- If you walk over the fire or fall into the lava, the screen will be covered with smoke, if something is damaged, then the screen will begin to have red effects, and if a potion is used the edges of the screen will change of color according to the type of potion
- In relation to weather, if the player is in a desert on the screen will appear sand particles; if you are on a mountain where there is snow you will see some particles or storms of them, and if you are on a rainy day on the screen you will see water drops
- As for battle effects, when there are explosions there will be specks of dust and smoke; if the character suffers some damage, blood particles will appear, and if you are in a battle against enemies, when you defeat two of them in a row, a cinematic effect will appear.
- Add a new effect when approaching an Enderman, progressively appearing a screen full of white dots, simulating the effect of being close to Slenderman (a fictional character represented as a thin, abnormally tall man dressed in a suit). facial, just a white face). The legends around the character define him as a phantasmagorical / spectral entity that stalks, harasses, disturbs and traumatizes his victims, especially children
- When fighting against more than one mob at a time, in the last mob, death will take place in slow motion
How to install Enhanced Visual Mod 1.16.4
- First install Minecraft Forge Mods and CreativeCore
- Next locate the Minecraft application folder
- In open windows Run from the start menu, type% appdata% and click Run
- On Mac, with the browser open, hold down the ALT key and click on Go then library on the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Now locate the mod you just downloaded (.jar file) in the Mods folder
- Proceed to run Minecraft and click on the modifications button. You should already see that the mod is installed
Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2