Among the modifications and updates of the Minecraft application is Extended Workbench Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2, which as its name suggests, is a modification of the game “Extended Workbench” that adds new objects, including a crafting table.
This table is made up of twice as many squares as a normal crafting table, where you can create weapons, tools and armor with more materials and new applications, that is, “reinforced” and more efficient.
In Extended Workbench Mod as an example we can mention that if a normal diamond sword is made with two diamonds, now we can make an extended sword with five diamonds, which will give it more power and less wear. These extended swords can make between 0.5 and 2 hearts more damage than any normal sword
Extended WorkBench Mod features
The main feature of Extended Workbench Mod is the creation of a new work table (an extended bank) with twice as many squares as a normal crafting table. To do this, only two normal work benches should be placed side by side.
It also allows you to use more and various materials for the manufacture of weapons, armor and tools.
The weapons created in this crafting table will be 100% more effective in the attack, the tools will be 50% faster and the pieces of armor will protect 50% more than the normal armor.
An extended tool (other than the hoe) deals 50% more damage when used as a weapon and has 100% more use than a normal tool.
An extended sword deals 100% more damage, has 50% more uses but mines block 50% faster than a normal sword. An extended armor absorbs more damage and lasts 50% more than a normal armor.
Each tool requires a specific handle to be elaborated. The wood needs sticks, the stone requires wooden planks, the one in need of paving stones and the gold or diamond require iron ingots.
In addition to the previous ones, fishing rods, flint and steel can also be extended.
On the other hand, the player must keep in mind that tools, weapons, armor and anything else that is made extended are more difficult to do, since they duplicate the necessary things to create a normal one.
The extended arch:
- The speed of the arrow that flies is 1.5 times greater than the normal arc
- The durability value is 1.5 times greater than the normal arc
- It is a little slow to pull the arrow, but 4 seconds more to draw the bow and limit the speed to fly the arrow is doubled
The fishing rod: has the rate of fish bite from a normal fishing rod 1.2 times · The resistance value is 1.5 times the normal fishing rod · The speed to cast the hook is 1.5 times the normal fishing rod.
Flint extended and shot: Burn the cob you can find gold and the value 1.5 times the durability is the normal flint fire on will continue to burn almost double the usual for this concept
How to install Extended WorkBench Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- As a first task download and install in the following link: Minecraft Forge
- Second you must download Extended Workbench Mod
- Then go to the Windows Start button, then Run and type% appdata%
- First open the .minecraft folder and then continue with the mods folder
- Finally within the mods folder includes the previously downloaded Workbench file
Extended Workbench Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2