The Minecraft application games are usually updated and / or modified. This is the case of Extra Golems Mod 1.12.2, a mod through which you can create a lot of new “golems”.
In the first place we must say that a “golem” is, according to medieval folklore and Jewish belief, a being formed from inanimate matter (usually clay, clay or a similar material). Installing Extra Golems Mod you can create more than thirty types of golems, which will be differentiated, among other things, by the materials with which they can be built.
Depending on the latter, the golems will have variable parameters and forces. The stronger the construction material, the more powerful and more life they will have. They are created by players near virtual villages to defend them
Extra Golems Mod features
- It is a very fun update that will allow you to enjoy more of the game
- It gives you the option to create more than thirty different golems
- Each golem has unique properties, depending on the material with which it was created
- All golems can be designed by placing blocks on the ground
- Each golem has special abilities, its own appearance and different powers
- Diamond (220 health, 20 attack)
- Emerald (190 health, 18 attack)
- Golden golem (80 health, 8 attack, resistance to defeat)
- Lapis lazuli golem (50 life points, 6 attacks, gives specific entities a negative potion effect)
- Stoneware golem (15 health, 4 attack)
- Golem wool (10 life points, 1 attack, right click to change the color)
- Golem of hardened clay (22 life, 4 attack)
- Obsidian Golem (120 life, 18 attack)
- Librarian Golem (28 life, 4 attack, a beneficial potion effect is granted)
- Glass golem (8 life, 14 attack)
- Wood golem (20 life points, 3 attacks, right click to change the texture)
- Clay golem (20 life, 2 attack)
- Golem straw (10 life, 1 attack)
- Brick golem (25 life, 7 attack, light the target entity in flames)
- Golem of brilliant stone (8 life points, 12 attacks, lights up in V1.15 +)
- Fragile stone golem (50 health, 7 attack, teleportation capacity)
- Ice golem packed (18 life points, 7 attacks, walks on water and washes when cooling / freezing blocks)
- Golem of low quartz (85 life, 8.5 attack)
- TNT Golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, explodes when it ignites in flames, dies, and sometimes during the attack)
- Sponge golem (20 life points, 2 attacks, absorbs water)
- Leaf golem (6 life, 0.5 attack, Regeneration I)
- Melon golem (18 health, 1.5 attack, flowering plants from time to time)
- Carbon block golem (14 health, 2.5 attack, can inflict blindness I)
How to install Extra Golems Mod
- As a first step Minecraft Forge must be installed
- Download the .jar file of Extra Golems Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Extra Golems Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Extra Golems Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13