Extra Utilities Mod 1.14 is a modification created by RWTema with the purpose of adding a variety of elements and random blocks that can be very useful as for example: pumps and quarries of low delay, pipes of power transport, fluid, elements, automation, storage for items such as liquids, decoration, traps for the mafia, construction and much more.
Extra Utilities provides alternative Redstone Flux generators which consume fuel from normal charcoal and charcoal to food, lower stars and even dyes.
It also provides assistance for those peaceful players, with a passive modeling recipe for Nether Stars.
Another utility that the mod provides is the compression of paving stones, sand, gravel and dirt. The paving can be compressed eight times until the cobbled Octuple is resistant to Wither. The dirt can be suppressed up to 4 times, while sand and gravel can only be suppressed twice.
Extra Utilities Mod A Ton of New Tools
Extra Utilities Mod also provides low-delay alternatives for Quarry and Pump using Ender Quarry and Ender-Thermic Pump respectively. It also includes a Fast Generator alternative with low delay in the form of a Transfer Node with a Mining Update.
One of the secondary objectives of the mod seems to be to provide an alternative method to perform several normally high delay tasks in the most efficient way possible.
Extra Utilities Mod also adds a new dimension: Deep Dark designed for mining, with vanilla minerals generating 2x rates.
You must be careful in deep darkness, darkness is harmful. Crowds can spawn at all light levels in Deep Dark, although Magnum Torchs and Chandeliers will avoid spawning normally.
How to install Extra Utilities Mod
With Extra Utilities Mod you can create disparate things like wiring, transport pipes, blocks, objects, connectors, and many other things. Even new weapons, tools, armor, etc.
To install this modification you just have to follow the following steps that we will show you next, pay attention:
- If you do not have it installed, you should mainly download Minecraft Forge Mods in any of these three versions: 1.14.
- Followed by this, download the file of the Extra Utilities Mod modification in any of the versions mentioned above. Do not forget that both must be corresponding.
- Now you must double-click on the Forge file so you can allow the installation to start.
- Then copy and paste the file you have downloaded from Extra Utilities Mod into your .minecraft / mods folder.
- If you have completed these simple steps to the letter, you will be ready to put it to work.
Extra Utilities Mod characteristics
Based on the articles and features that Extra Utilities Mod incorporates, there are the following:
- Golden Bag of Holding: a portable double-cased-sized inventory.
- Golden tie: captures passive mobs for convenient relocation.
- Brush: used to paint colored bricks and colored oak planks.
- Division Sigil: To do ancient rituals.
- Unstable Ingot: a dangerous item used at your own risk.
- Ponded sword: dodge all armor.
- Peak of destruction: Five times faster than a stone that destroys a diamond peak without falling. Inefficient in other blocks.
- Shovel Erosion: Eliminates the sand and gravel that is on top of the block being excavated. It does not loose resources.
- Healing Ax: Regenerates hunger and provides health to reach the goal. It even turns the zombie villagers into normal villagers.
Extra Utilities Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10