ExtrabiomesXL Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a modification created by ScottKillen, MisterFiber and TDWP_FTW, later maintained by the ExtrabiomesXL Development Team that adds 28 new biomes to Minecraft and creates much more biome diversity than in Vanilla Minecraft.
ExtrabiomesXL Mod includes several biomes, trees, blocks and new elements to improve the game and create more exploration.
You should know that adding ExtrabiomesXL Mod to Minecraft has the vanilla biomes, which are harder to find. To increase the probability of the Vanilla biomes, a configuration file for ExtrabiomesXL Mod that allows disabling certain biomes. The communities of NPC reproduce in certain biomes, which are also modifiable.
The installation of this mod also makes the NPC villages are generated in each biome in Minecraft, although they seem to generate flatter regions in mountainous regions. As indicated above, the generation of villages can be disabled for specific biomes using the ExtrabiomesXL configuration file.
ExtrabiomesXL Mod appeared in the official FTB mods since version 1.4.7, however, it has been replaced mainly by Biomes O ‘Plenty in official FTB mods 1.6.4 and later. It is not expected to appear in any future official FTB modpacks, although it can still be found in certain third-party modpacks.
ExtrabiomesXL Mod features
- ExtrabiomesXL Mod is a modification that adds 28 new biomes to the global generation of Minecraft, providing a greater variety of terrain. In addition, it includes a variety of new blocks and items.
- An important note to keep in mind is that there is a major disadvantage to increasing the variety of biomes: the standard biomes (“vanilla”) of Minecraft become much harder to find.
- Having to travel several thousand meters of Spawn to find a desert, swamp, jungle or other standard biome is rare. This concern is not merely aesthetic, since vanilla biomes are required generated structures (eg desert pyramids, jungle temples); resources (for example, rubber trees, indigo flowers, cactus); and mechanics (for example, breeding of bees).
- The degree to which ExtraBiomesXL Mod explains this is not clear, while Cacti appear in the Mountain Desert biomes, for example, this editor has rarely seen a Desert Pyramid in a non-vanilla desert biome.
- It is also possible to disable biomes individually in the ExtraBiomesXL configuration file (many are disabled by default in the Ultimate package, but other modpacks enable them all). This will increase the frequency of vanilla biome generation, while reducing the frequency of certain overrepresented or redundant characteristics (eg, frozen biomes).
- Installing this mod by default will make the NPC villages appear in each biome in Minecraft. However, villages tend to reproduce more often in flatter regions of the biomes: when a village is generated in Extreme Hills Biome, it is generally not generated on the side of a cliff.
How to install ExtraBiomesXL Mod 1.17/1.16.5
- First you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download the .jar file of ExtraBiomesXL Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click on Execute again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar. Later you must open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from ExtraBiomesXL Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, you must create it now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
ExtraBiomesXL Mod 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2