Fallout Mod 1.14 is a modification based on the game The Fallout Mod, whose main theme is the apocalypse in the Minecraft world. This new version of Fallout Mod brings new variants such as: new weapons (rifles, pistols, missiles) as well as enemies never seen before, including monsters, you will also find a world full of radiation, so you should be more careful in your explorations since radiation is harmful to your health.
In Fallout Mod you must explore your desert and empty world to get armor as well as recruits that will help you in your battle with your enemies.
Characteristics of Fallout Mod
- Stimpack: (your nurse companion) You can configure it so that when it is below 50% in health it auto injects itself automatically
- SuperStimpack: this companion like the previous one can be designed to heal you automatically, also has more healing tools and medicines that heal you more damage, also has a syringe and a tank with substance
- Leather belt that serves to join the Super-Stimpack to your body to carry the elements
- Psycho: It serves to give you a bonus according to all the damage you cause
- Med-X: Increase your resistance
- RadAway: Eliminates a certain amount of radiation
- Rad-X: Increase your resistance to radiation but only for two (2) minutes
- New weapons, pistols like the one of 10 mm that you will only find in a chest in some dungeon, rifles, range missiles, fragmented grenades, among others.
- Pip-Boy-3000 a new and improved innovation, with 6 inventory slots to carry the item you want, in turn this contains another Pip-Boy. If in your Fallout Mod you get another Pip-boy from another person you can get the items from your inventory. You can also place it on the server so that another user can take the items that are in the slots.
- Syringe: There is a syringe that is empty that is used to create the chems.
Pros and cons of Fallout Mod
- Fallout Mod is among the most downloaded modifications due to the quality of the game, undoubtedly one of the best mod
- In Fallout Mod the sound is added in all the weapons
- Create your own Pip-Boy
Requirements for Fallout Mod
Fallout Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
As for operating systems requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macros 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of Fallout Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
Fallout Mod requires a stable internet connection in order to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of Fallout Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge Mod Version 1.7.10
- Then download Fallout Mod Version 1.7.10
- Then double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of Fallout Mod into the minecraft / mods folder.
Fallout Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2