Forestry Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a modification of Minecraft created by SirSengir which adds many new elements such as: minerals and machines to Minecraft.
What is Forestry Mod
In Forestry Mod there is a great focus on agriculture and it provides one of the largest multi-block structures that allows the creation of different types of managed farms and Minecraft manuals.
In addition, Forestry Mod includes bees that can be placed in Bee Houses, Apiaries or in the larger multi-block Alveary. These bees can be bred to create different species of bees that provide different benefits for the player.
Even such bees can be used to breed trees that can produce a variety of fruits that can be used as a food source. The different tree races eventually attract butterflies that can also be caught and bred.
Forestry Mod Features
Forestry Mod is a Minecraft mod that has been designed to improve the agricultural aspects of Minecraft and includes some interesting mechanics that provide many benefits to the player willing to invest a little time.
This is by no means a mod of the initial game, but you can take advantage of some of the components of mods or build some of the structures once you have explored and collected some resources. Among its most relevant features are:
- Automatic farms
- Bees breeding
- Tree improvement
- Smart backpacks
- Mail system
- Energy production
- Compatibility with several mods
Once you have a good collection, you can build large multi-block farms capable of planting and harvesting crops, trees and even Netherwart automatically. If you have IndustrialCraft 2 installed, these farms can harvest the sticky resin from the rubber trees.
There is an extensive and rewarding beekeeping system where you can raise bees to offer you a variety of different products. If that is not enough, you can use the bees to breed different trees that will attract a variety of butterflies that you can also capture and breed.
Fuel and “green” engines, honey-based foods and backpacks to increase inventory space for specific items and blocks are also noteworthy.
How to install Forestry Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
- First you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Afterwards, download the .jar file of Forestry Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer.
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next Library in the top menu bar.
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from the Mod in your Mods folder
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Forestry Mod 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.18.2/1.18/1.17.1
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2