With Forever Enough items Mod, the functions of the previous NEI return. It is a modification developed to be combined with Just Enough Items Mod in order to show the recipes of any object that is in Minecraft or in any of its modifications.
However, Just Enough Items Mod does not allow some functions that were already present in the old Not Enough Items. The main function of this modification is to add completely the functionality of already existed in the Not of Enough Items but, that are not in the Just Enough Items, as for example the function to modify the time of day, to change the modality of the game, the meteorology, complete the hunger bar, restore health, enabled the function of the magnet which is used to collect materials, and the great function of course to store the predefined inventories.
Forever Enough Items Mod Features
Forever Enough Items Mod has been improved with respect to the old articles that were not enough. This modification is compatible with Minecraft 1.9 onwards, and has many new updates from the previous one.
Among the most important main features that Forever Enough Items Mod presents, are the following that we will show below:
- Utility grid in the upper left corner
- Savings and inventory loading
- Subsets of elements
- Unlimited number of profiles.
- Complete configuration: from the background color to the deactivation of the complete element
- API for easier integration
If you move the cursor over any element (from FEI) and keep the Shift key pressed, information about tools will appear explaining how to use it.
In the lower left corner, you have a profile selector. Clicking with the left button will show the quick selector, clicking with the right button will appear the profile manager. There you can change, delete and create new profiles. From there, everything is annotated and intuitive.
You can also go to the profile manager at any time (in gui), by pressing the P key.Regarding the positions of the elements with Forever Enough Items Mod: you can align elements, in the user interface “Position and size”, using your numeric keypad (2 axes) and your arrows (1 axis: x for left and right, and up and down).
How to install Forever Enough Items Mod
- First you must make sure you have installed or download Minecraft Forge Mod in its versions 1.10 and up
- Now download the .jar file from Forever Enough Items in its corresponding version
- Also download the .jar file of Excore
- Download Forever Enough Items Mod 1.10 or Forever Enough Items 1.10.2
Double-click on the Minecraft Forge file so you can start the installer correctly
- After that, paste the file you have downloaded from Forever Enough Items Mod on Excore and Forever Enough Items Mod into the folder of .minecraft / mods
- At the end of all these steps, restart the Minecraft game, if you have followed everything correctly, you will be enjoying the mod
Forever Enough Items Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2