GemsPlus Mod 1.13.2 is a modification of Minecraft that adds eighteen new minerals and gems that can be used in games (among which we can mention jade, sapphire, phoenixite, malachite, topaz, onyx, tourmaline, amethyst, ruby, synthetic ruby, jasper, chrysocolla, dust, sand and glass) and with which you can make armor, weapons, decorative blocks for our buildings, crystals of various colors and tools.
In GemsPlus Mod an example of the use of minerals and gems is explained below: If you want to make glass first you place the gems in the oven to get gem powder, then you must mix a gem with two sands to get colored sand, then you can melt it in the oven and you will get colored glass.
GemsPlus Mod’s Characteristics
- The update makes the games more competitive and attractive
- It presents a table where some properties of the gems are indicated. For the uses the table indicates the following: the Esmeralda tools have 750 uses, the tools of the Ruby tools have 900 uses and the Phoenixite tools have 700 uses
- In the same table the Esmeralda tools have speed 7, the Ruby tools have speed 5 and those of Phoenixite have speed 6
- The minerals of Esmeralda appear at level 0, those at Ruby at level 32 and those at Phoenixite at level 36
- The Emerald armor has a maximum damage factor of 22, the Ruby has 25 and the Phoenixite 24
Advantages of GemsPlus Mod
- New mineral resources were added. Mixing them you can get a total of up to 18 different types of gems, which can be used both to develop new objects, weapons, armor and even decorative blocks.
- The phoenixite tools can be repaired by right-clicking on the lava, they also light the crowds on fire
- Images can be enlarged or reduced on the screen
- Images can zoom in or out on the screen
- The game can be used by one player, another player present or several players through the networks
Requirements for GemsPlus Mod
GemsPlus Mod requires the 32/64 Bit version of Java 7 or Java 8, in addition to 1 GB of RAM, although 2 GB or more is recommended. Hard disk HDD with a capacity of 2 GB free space for Worlds and Mods. Integrated video Intel HD Graphics 4000 or AMD R5 with OpenGL 4.4. If you want a higher video resolution, we recommend using a GeForce 700 series or Rx graphics card.
Regards operating systems, it requires Windows 7 or later versions, if you use MacOS you must have Macos 10.12 Sierra and in the Linux platform you can use any version from 2014 onwards, these are the specifications of minimum requirement for the operation of the game. If you want a better performance of GemsPlus Mod then it is recommended instead of 2 GB of RAM and Hard Disk you should have 4 GB of RAM and 4 GB of free space in your Hard Disk, 64 bit operating system, Windows 10 and a 3.5 GHz processor or higher.
GemsPlus Mod requires a stable internet connection to download some necessary files from the game, as well as to be used in multiplayer mode.
Installation of GemsPlus Mod
- You must first download Minecraft Forge API
- Then you must download GemsPlus Mod
- After downloading the file, double-click on the Forge file to run the installer
- Finally, copy the downloaded file into the minecraft / mods folder
GemsPlus Mod Download Links:
Before you download .. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10