Hats Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is a small and careful version of Minecraft that has been created for players who want to improve the aesthetics of their Minecraft characters a bit and add an additional visual touch.
Most Minecraft mods are designed to alter the gameplay in one way or another, but there are some that focus only on the visual aspect of things, and the Hats mod is the last of these two categories. You will not notice any major changes in the game after the application, but you will have access to a lot of great hats that your characters can wear to look extra elegant.
Hats Mod includes more than a hundred hats of unique and different appearance for the game of Minecraft. Each hat looks pretty impressive, and you’ll probably find one that suits your preferences, since there are so many options to choose from that you’ll have left over.
Using Hats Mod is quite easy as well since you do not need to create hats before you can use them. To use a hat, all you have to do is press the ‘H’ key, which will open the GUI of the mod and from this interface you can select the one you want to use.
Hats Mod features
- In Hats Mod there is also the ingenious feature known as the colorizer, and you can use this function to customize the colors of your hats.
- The colorist has three sliders of different colors that you can keep adjusting until you reach the color of your preference.
- One great thing worth mentioning about this Mod Hats is that you can download more hats from various resources online like Techne Online, this feature ensures that players do not get tired of the mod after using it for a while. Hats Mod is available for Minecraft 1.12.2 so it is important that you use it with the same version of the game because otherwise it will not work.
- The Mod Hats is designed to run on servers with and without it being installed. If a server does not have it installed, all the clients that have it installed will show all the players and some animals with random hats. On servers with the mod installed, players will be able to show their own hat option.
- To get a hat, you must kill an animal wearing a hat. This way you will receive the hat and you will be able to equip in the hat GUI. The GUI Hat key combination can be changed in the Controls option on the Minecraft pause screen.
- The Hats Mod GUI shows the player all their collected hats and allows them to color and equip them. The colorizer window allows the player to change the amount of red, blue and green in the hat. If all three values are set to 0, the hat will appear as normal.
How to install Hats Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
- Mainly you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download the .jar Hats Mod file
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go soon
- Library in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Hats Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it right now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Hats Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10