Horizontal Glass Panes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 as the name implies, implements glass panels in Minecraft that have a horizontal orientation. From now on, you can only create vertical glass panels in Minecraft which are quite useful, but the lack of horizontal panels is something that delays the game a bit, since it is something that, honestly, should be present in the vanilla version of the game.
Fortunately, the lack of these panels will no longer be a problem once this mod is applied. The mod has been in operation for less than a month and has already seen more than 25,000 downloads, which is very impressive.
Horizontal Glass Pane Mods features
- With Horizontal Glass Panes Mod to graft panel panels with horizontal crystals, it is a simple and direct process. To have these panels in your hands, you simply have to place three glass panels on the work table and you will be given three horizontal panels in exchange.
- It is worth remembering that it does not matter if the panels you put on the craft table are stained or not, because the final product will always remain the same and this is a very useful feature that saves players a significant amount of time since it does not They won It is necessary to carefully select the undyed panels to acquire the horizontal ones.
- In general, Horizontal Glass Panes Mod is quite simple and adds a very important feature that Minecraft has lacked for quite some time.
- It is something that can definitely be seen in modpacks in the future due to its usefulness. Due to its simplicity, Horizontal Glass Panes Mod is also free of faults, so you will not have compatibility problems or errors while using it, which is a very important point because most of the mods, if not all, have their fair share of errors and failures.
How to install Horizontal Glass Panes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5
- First you must make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod
- Download the .jar file from Horizontal Glass Panes Mod
- Open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again. On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go soon
- Library in the top menu bar to start the installer correctly
- Following these steps, you should open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Horizontal Glass Panes Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, remember to create it
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Horizontal Glass Panes Mod is a simple but effective modification if all you always wanted from the panels of Minecraft, was to place them horizontally. Now you can use glass above or below in a much more elegant way than simply using glass blocks.
Horizontal Glass Panes Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4