Hungry Mechanics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 is full of totally hungry animals next to animal energy machines. It is definitely a unique adventure map because it does not really last more than a few minutes, but still offers players an attractive gaming experience that they can not forget in the short term.
Needless to say, you should probably get away from The Madness of Me if you are looking for a full adventure map that will keep you hooked for long periods of time, but, if you want a simple map that spends a few minutes of your time, hungry mechanics will be the perfect choice
What can we find in Hungry Mechanics mod
- VaReplenishment values of rebalanced foods.
- Foods of other nerfed mods (1/4 of food value and saturation).
- Information on tools in the food.
- New GUI text that is shown when you have little health / hunger.
- The maximum size of the pile depends on the value of the hunger of the food.
- The speed of eating depends on the value of the food.
- Eating food produces a “well-nourished” effect that increases the regeneration of health.
- The crops take much longer to grow if planted in the wrong biome.
- The seeds now have information on tools that indicate the correct biomes to plant.
- You can right click on crops when they are fully grown for harvesting and replanting.
- Crops only grow during the day (not in the light of torches).
- The crops take much longer to grow.
- The crops only return the seeds planted (additional seeds can be obtained by drilling the grass).
- The value of hunger established in reappearance (including the initial spawn) depends on the difficulty.
- Low hunger gives negative effects.
- Loss of hunger and cure rate affected by difficulty.
- Players die instantly when hunger reaches zero.
- Different features can be activated / deactivated in the configuration file.
The madness of the mod starts in a very simple way because one day you wake up hungry and decide to take a trip to the supermarket to get some food for you. However, the simple trip ends up taking its worst moment when the madness begins to obsess. Now, you must find a way to complete your trip making sure that the madness does not end up killing you and this will not be an easy task because the madness is restless and will stop at nothing to annihilate you.
How to install Hungry Mechanics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5?
- The first thing to do is to be sure that you have installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download Hungry Mechanics Mod, make sure that the mod is compatible with the version of Forge installed.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- In Windows, open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% \. Minecraft \ and click Run.
- In the browser to open MAC OS X, hold down the ALT key and click Go to Library in the top menu bar. Open the Application Support folder and look for Minecraft.
- Place Hungry Mechanics in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, believe it now.
- Now, just launch Minecraft with the profile of Forge!
Hungry Mechanics Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2