The legends tell that the dragon of ice and fire, crosses the skies of Minecraft. Ice And Fire Mod 1.13.2 is a modification created by Raptorfarian and Alexthe666 which includes nothing more and nothing less than dragons to your Minecraft game.
These dragons appear naturally in the world but they are already adults. Among these dragons, there are two different types that can be generated in the game. There are the fire dragons, which are created in most parts of the world of Minecraft, and on the other hand, are the ice dragons, these appear in the most frigid biomes of Minecraft.
In Ice and Fire the dragons will be enemies of your character in the game. The way in which these dragons attack is throwing ice or fire through his mouth until the death of your character.
Characteristics of Ice and Fire mod
Eliminating one of these dragons is not a simple task, much less trying to tame them, but it is not impossible, if you can achieve it only that it is not so easy. When these dragons are domesticated, your character can fly with them, use their attacks, they can also add armor.
Even in Ice and Fire you will find dragon caves where you will find them and you will be able to fight against them. Each time you eliminate a dragon, you can acquire relevant treasures, including dragon eggs with which you can have dragon babies that will develop over time as a real life.
In addition, in Ice and Fire Mod you will also find skeletons of dragons in the deserts, skeletons that can be used to create weapons, armor and tools based on important dragon bones.
How to install Ice and Fire Mod
Ice and Fire aims to bring a revolutionary experience of dragons to Minecraft players. This modification allows role players and mod makers to access all the basic and advanced needs of a dragon hunter and a tamer role.
To install this great modification to Minecraft, you just have to follow the following steps that we will show next:
- Mainly as in the rest of the Minecraft mods, make sure you have downloaded Minecraft Forge Mod before, in this case version 1.12.2
- After that, download and install LLibrary version 1.12.2
- Now download the Ice and Fire 1.12.2 mod
- You must click on the file you have downloaded from Forge to start the Ice and Fire installer
- Copy and paste the file you have downloaded from Library into the folder where your .minecraft / mods is located
- Do the same steps but with the file you have downloaded from the mod in the same folder as .minecraft / mods
If you have followed these steps as we have just explained, you can go to look for dragons in Minecraft, although we recommend that you go well prepared and equipped.
Characteristics of Ice and Fire dragons
- These dragons are one of the species that you can find in the other world of Minecraft. They are known for their great breathing and flying abilities, as well as for their formidable reputation.
- In addition, these dragons develop through five stages of evolution where they become stronger, bigger and more terrifying. Its appearance is as it is typical representation of a dragon, large reptiles with legs of three claws, large leathery wings, and thorns on his back.
- This dragon species is very hostile and usually attacks any species that approaches it. These are accustomed to biting, whipping with their tail, shaking and squeezing their enemy, they have breath of fire, they throw fire bombs, among other attacks.
- Like the fire, this species wanders the other world and are known for their ability to breathe ice, as well as the skills they contain to fly, walk, and even swim.
- Like dragons of fire, these dragons progress through five stages where they evolve stronger and, have several natural attacks that can defeat your character in seconds, are hostile and look like a typical dragon only in In this case, ice is thrown out of his mouth.
Ice and Fire Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2