Immersive Craft Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2 might not be one of those essential mods that players should simply have installed in their Minecraft game but, despite this, it is still a very solid modification that you will definitely enjoy.
The aim of Immersive Craft Mod is to alter the way in which players handle the objects in Minecraft and the mod does it so that the handling of those objects feels much more realistic and real.
Immersive Craft Mod definitely combines very well with the resource packages that prioritize realism and, in short, it is something that we strongly recommend installing if you want your Minecraft experience to be more alive and invigorating.
Immersive Craft Mod features
The great feature of Immersive Craft Mod is its chest that really allows you to interact with objects. Normally, the interaction with elements in Minecraft is done through simple user interfaces, but the chest of this mod allows you to see the objects move while interacting with them.
This is a really intriguing feature that makes the Minecraft game quite exciting. Next to the chest, there is even a large closet that works in the same way but can be mounted on a wall for comfort.
In addition to this, Immersive Craft Mod adds the following features that we will show you below
- Add a chest where you can visually see and interact with the items in the chest
- Add a closet that works similarly but is mounted on the wall
- Add an oven that works like a normal oven but also has interaction in the world. You must use flint and steel to light the coal in the oven
- It allows you to place tools (axes, swords, …) in any block by right clicking on it
- Add Worldgen to sticks and rocks in the world, but you can also disable them
- Add a work bank to have an inverted way of creating. This workbench is still in progress since you can now only create a limited number of articles. This will be improved later. To make a workbench (if you want to try it) just place two records in the world and right click with a stone ax
- Add a chisel and saw that are meant to be used in the workbench tool set
- The sticks can be placed on the ground in stacks of up to 64. Using flint and steel you can also make them burn (currently slightly broken model)
How to install Immersive Craft Mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge Mod
- Also download the file, jar of Immersive Craft Mod and McJtyLib Mod
- Now open the Minecraft initiator and then select Forge profile
- Locate the applications folder .minecraft / mods
- In Windows, you must open> Run from the start menu and type% appdata% \. Minecraft \ and then click Run again to start the installer
- On Mac, you must open Finder, hold down the ALT key and click> Go next
- Library in the top menu bar
- Then you must open the Application Support folder and search for Minecraft
- Place the .jar file that you have downloaded from Immersive Craft Mod in your Mods folder. If you do not have one, create it now
- If you have followed all these steps, once you restart Minecraft, you can count on this modification
Immersive Craft Mod Download Links:
Before you download. Please read!
- 7Minecraft does not host any files, all mods and textures that are available here are using the download link of their respective authors.
- If you have any doubts comment below.
- If you are the owner of this mod and would like it to be removed from our site. Please contact us!
For Minecraft 1.13[sociallocker]
Not yet released
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10